Bud Light Platinum® Beer 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Megan C.

BY BUDWEISER

This is Bud Light Platinum. We know of no beer produced by any other brewer that is more sophisticated while maintaining smooth drinkability. Our triple-filtered process produces a 6% alc./vol. premium light-bodied lager with a refreshing taste. see more...

Ashley B.
Dallas, TX
Great beer when you are needing to get drunk quickly. Does not have the same taste as other Budweiser products which is a bit dissapointing but still a quality drink. Perfect for pregames and  to have in the fridge. Satisfied but will usually choose other products on normal occasions.
Danielle H.
Family love this product great in price and a wonderful drink. I would recommend this product to others! The flavor is great and crisp. I don’t believe there is any improvement needed for this product
Heather C.
Shawnee
Pretty decent beer but not my favorite. I probably would not purchase again.  Decent flavor. I like the taste of bud better. It was affordable but I wasn’t too impressed with it and it was an ok value. I probably would not buy again. I am a creature of habit.
Kaye I.
Breaux Bridge
I don' lime beer but if I'm going to drink it, this is the brand I drink. I have been drinking it for several years. It' better than other brands I have tried. It has a smoother flavor and less bitter. I would buy it again if I needed to buy beer. It's okay
Brianna T.
Monroe, NY
I love this version of Bud Light. It’s still light but has a great taste. I usually keep a pack in my fridge and it’s my go beer when I go to bars. I’ve also tried Bud Light Lime and Bud Light Orange and those are very good too but Platinum is my all time favorite.
Kristen L.
La Porte
This is the only version of bud light I will drink besides the original. I don't think I would be a repeat customer, as I feel bud light never should have been altered. I would recommend to someone who is looking for a low carb beer.
Kaitlain S.
Temple
Absolute best tasting beer on the market. Doesn't need a lime, beer salt, or anything extra. Botles are super easy to open. I've never once needed a bottle opener for these, which is great since not everyone carries one.
Jennifer B.
I don’t think bud drinks really require a review. They have been around so long you either like it or your don’t. Myself I’m not a huge beer drinker but in my household if we purchase beer it’s always bud light!
Jennifer N.
NORWICH, CT
I'm not a beer girl by any means but I love a cold one in the summer after yard work or a long day in the sun. It's exactly as the name suggests. Light. Not thick and sour like a lot of other beers I've tried.
Ashley F.
Malden, MA
This beer is pretty good and refreshing. It doesn’t have a strong taste, which is sometimes good, but other times you want a little more out of a beer. The price is ok too, not too expensive. I will buy again: