BeveragesAlcohol & MixersBeerBud Light
Platinum Beer - 12pk/12 fl oz Slim Cans

Bud Light Platinum Beer - 12pk/12 fl oz Slim Cans

by Bud Light

Bud light platinum beer bottles 12 oz, 12 pk

doo you like this beer ?🤩🍺
How does this smell and taste? Where did you find this? How many do you drink? How do they make you feel? Do you mix with anything? Why do you like this brand? Is it worth the price?
What’s the difference between this and the regular one ?
Start your review of Bud Light Platinum Beer - 12pk/12 fl oz Slim Cans!
Angela R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: 18-12 Slim Cans
The taste is a little stronger than regular Bid Light, but it's not too bad. You will definitely get a buzz faster with this stuff!
Johnni K.
Jonesville, VA
Review for: Glass
These are a great beer. The flavor is all there. I like it ice cold. This is the only beer that I have enjoyed drinking.
Ana E.
Eagle Pass, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Best tasting beer there is. It's super smooth when cold but once it gets its kinda nasty but if you love beer you'lol drink it. It every expectation I had about this beer the packing is very attractive to the eye and yes I would definitely recommend it.
Kourtney W.
Grand Rapids , MI
It taste like normal bud light the only difference is the bottle, I understand the marketing strategy but that's about it.
Brittany E.
Glen Park, NY
Husband loves it very much. Price isn’t bad. Just really hate the smell of it. I’m not a fan of it but it’s definitely a party favorite for sure
CindraLynn D.
Pikeville
Budlight is my go to beer I would drink it over water SAYS MY HUSBAND every day after work....it taste a little like heaven lol thanks budlight!!!!!
Deanna M.
Southern Illinois
Review for: Cans
Great light taste! Good for those who like beer without that strong flavor! I would definitely purchase again.
Ashley P.
Bakersfield, CA
This is a good cheap beer and I love the aluminum bottles instead of a can. Its bit more bitter then regular bud light but I like it.
Elena L.
Temecula, CA
Light, smooth, crisp and fresh tasting, low on calories compared to other heavy beers, I recommend this beer and like to use it to make michiladas with clamato
Barry E.
Orlando, FL
Great taste and smooth. I enjoy this beet every time i have friends and family over for a get together. There is no other beer that can compare. I would defiantly recommend this to anyone who is a beer drinker. I am definitely going to be having it again soon.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...