BY BUD LIGHT #22 in Beer

Bud light platinum beer bottles 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

• Do y'all prefer regular bud light or bud light platinum?16 Answers
  • What's the difference from the normal one to this one?5 Answers
  • Is it a heavier beer since it says Platinum1 Answers
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Review for: Triple Filtered Premium 6 more...
Clear golden coloured body with a larger soapier head of white that shows at about 3 centimetres at first and dies down immediately. Aroma of grass, rice, mellow malts and a touch of caster sugar with little else. Light-bodied; Super grassy and mellow malt flavours with some cardboard, a touch of rice and a larger dose of grains right afterwards along with a good kick of lemons and citrus and very little else, but at least the beer shows absolutely no bitterness at all, only some dry malt, grain and a kick of pure sugar with just about no other flavours at all. Aftertaste is dry and grainy with some citrus and sugars and water with rice behind. Overall, a very subdued beer with no obtuse flavours at all and nothing offensive nor bitter at all, just some funky/gross malts and a mellow sweetness from caster sugar that gives this one any character at all. Not the worst beer at all, and showing almost no flavour, but that's okay - at least.
Yatzelí M.
Brownsville. Tx
I'm not a person who drinks a lot and i just tasted a few beers really, but platinum is the one that I liked the most, even though it's a bit bitter I like it.

There are many people who do not like maybe there are better ones for them but there are only 2 types of beer that I drink and this is one of those that I drink
I feel like is better than the classic bud light platinum has a better taste and while it doesn't have any particular strengths, it manages to shed some of Bud Light's telltale weaknesses.
Lauren R.
My favorite of the light beers, and it has probably he highest ABV content of them all. I wouldn’t consider beer “healthy” but if you’re looking to make the best choice for getting tipsy without too many carbs then this is it. It’s not as watered down tasting as most light beers either, but I enjoy that the taste isn’t too strong anyways - perfect cold for a hot day. And cheap to the boot.
Alexa Z.
Staten Island
Review for: Bud Light Platinum 12 - 12 oz bottle more...
This beer really gets the job done if you’re looking to get intoxicated quickly. It is a little more pricey than your typical bud light for that reason (alcohol content level.) The taste isn’t too bad either. I think this beer is worth the price of admission and would recommend giving it a try!
Amber C.
Sheboygan
Review for: Bud Light Platinum 12 - 12 oz bottle more...
his beer is good. The bottle looks cool with it's awesome blue bottle. It taste great for a light beer that is made by a large company. The taste is always consistent, unlike some smaller brewers I have had. The higher alcohol is un-noticeable with the much better taste over a bud light / budweiser. If you are looking for a cheap beer that is good, high alcohol, and cheap, this is a clear winner from me.
Matt G.
Chillicothe
Great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great
Natasha M.
Lebanon, IN
Review for: Ligth Aluminum more...
This beer was one of many I have tried. But for me the taste was the same as any bud light beer that come before. I’m not a huge beer drinker and I do not have a taste for it. But I would drink it again if it was available and another beer I like was not. I like the originals of beer and not the other stuff.
Sandriel K.
Review for: 10-11.5 Aluminum more...
Beer stays cold extremely long because of the aluminum can. Absolutely love it and it’s sleek packaging! It has a elevated alcohol volume and that’s a plus. Great taste. Many friends have started buying them.
Sarah S.
Texas
I love budlight as my beer of choice...Platinum is just a little better and a little stronger I believe but I really like that the bottle are alluminum it helps it stay colder longer and has a twist on/off lid so you don't spill your drink if you have drank to much, please drink responsibly
Katherine B.
Los Angeles
Review for: Bud Light Platinum 12 - 12 oz bottle more...
Bud Light Platinum is one of my favorite beers that this brand offers. It’s not too much more expensive than the original and the flavor is slightly better. Whenever I’m getting Bud Light, I reach for the platinum. This beer is still light enough where it’s easy to drink without getting too full but also it has a nice smooth and light taste. My family loves the Platinum.
Analy G.
Do y'all prefer regular bud light or bud light platinum?
Jennifer W.
St Louis Park, MN
Is this "stronger" than regular bud light?
Rebecca L.
bunnlevel , NC
Does it come in cans ?
Carrie L.
Gastonia, NC
Is bud light platinum taste the same as regular bud light? What's the difference?
Courtney D.
Otway, OH
Anyone like mixing it with Coke?