Bud Light® Orange

by Bud Light

This is the famous Bud Light Orange. Made with essential ingredients and brewed with real orange peels to unlock a new way to taste refreshment–Clean and crisp, with a real twist. Our process produces a light-bodied lager with natural citrus flavor, fresh taste and smooth drinkability in every sip.

How does this smell and taste? Where did you find this? How many do you drink? How do they make you feel? Do you mix with anything? Why do you like this brand? Is it worth the price?
Any recipes for this?
Start your review of Bud Light® Orange!
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Bud Light® Orange. O.M.G.!! This s—- is the bomb! Talk about dangerous. They are super refreshing served ice cold. They are very easy to drink a lot of these because they are so fricken good! It’s like drinking Kool-Aid except the added buzz after a few 😉
Violeta G.
Jacksonville, FL
Bud Light® Orange uploaded by Violeta G.
My sister and I was really bored at home u know guys quarantine time😓 so we went to the store next to our aparments to find something to drink today (we used our mask and gloves guys) so we was tired to drink Smirnoff so as I said before I love the bud light beer in general but this particular one is with flavors!! Let me be honest at the first taste it was really weird for me but then omg I star kind of like it u know so I said I have to posted on influenster haha I hope U guys like my review🙏🏼Bud Light® Orange
Diane T.
17939 Ga Hwy 169 Claxton Ga
Purchased at: Walmart
I haven't really tried it that much, but I would love to try it. I love orange flavored things!! It's refreshing!!!
Andrea B.
Harborcreek, PA
Not a fan of this one. It doesn’t taste really like orange to me and tastes too much like a beer. But I have a lot of friends who like beer who say that this is great!
Olivia M.
Elmira, NY
Purchased at: Topshop
I was so excited when this finally came out. I loved it! The orange wasn’t over powering and the over all taste was great! Nice packaging, love how they made the entire can orange. I would recommend to everyone to try it, definitely something different than the Rita’s they came out with. So if you’re more for a nice flavored beer that isn’t too sweet this is for you!
Carrie M.
Oro Grande, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I was seriously surprised that I liked this. The orange wasn’t overpowering by any means it was the perfect amount. Even my husband who only drinks regular bud light enjoyed it.
Mercedes T.
Texarkana, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I usually don't drink Bud light but this right here is amazing. I love how it has a hint of orange flavor in it. Makes the beer much smoother.
emily B.
Fruitport, MI
Gross! Pass on this and order a Blue Moon or Oberon instead. Just a cheap knockoff of the good stuff. Don’t bother wasting your money on this.
Markee F.
Leesburg, IN
I love this beverage! Bud light orange is like the perfect combination of citrus and the beer flavor many people enjoy. While I am not a huge beer drinker, I do love the taste of this orange beer. It’s definitely worth trying and I recommend this beverage to everyone!
Samyra S.
Clarksburg
It’s good but it’s weird. Reminds me of orange juice mixed with beer but it tastes good.