Bud Light® Orange 25 oz. Can uploaded by Rosie K.

BY BUD LIGHT

This is the famous Bud Light Orange. Made with essential ingredients and brewed with real orange peels to unlock a new way to taste refreshment–Clean and crisp, with a real twist. Our process produces a light-bodied lager with natural citrus flavor, fresh taste and smooth drinkability in every sip. see more...

Bud Light® Orange 25 oz. Can

Start your review of Bud Light® Orange 25 oz. Can!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Miriam D.
Tucson, AZ
un rico sabor cítrico para refrescantes, muy helada se disfruta mucho más, en deferentes presentaciones para cumplir con el paladar de cada uno
Sabrina J.
Murray, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not much of a beer person but the orange is a nice flavor. Cute can. Nice packaging. Fairly affordable. Not very pricy at all. I don’t see any room for improvement from me. I might buy it again but like I said I’m not a beer person
Carlyn O.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Nunca he probado esta cerveza, me gustaría probarla alguna vez, pero no la he visto aun
Jordan T.
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Target
The most refreshing, easy to drink beer! It has so much flavor it does not even taste like you are drinking beer.
✯Mary M.
Muncy
Oddly not being a huge fan of Bud Light this is one beer I found I really liked. The fact that there's orange brings some flavor to the beer and actually gives it a pretty good body.
Taylor F.
Dover
Love love love this beer! I’m not huge in beer but it’s so good! Orange flavor is really good in it.
Diane T.
17939 Ga Hwy 169 Claxton Ga
Purchased at: Walmart
I haven't really tried it that much, but I would love to try it. I love orange flavored things!! It's refreshing!!!
Shelbie K.
Love this product so much! Would recommend to anyone! Defiantly worth the price! :) love!
Hailey D.
oshawa
Purchased at: Walmart
Has an okay taste. Would not buy again. It’s okay for value of money, but could be improved for taste purposes.
Megan I.
Missoula
I like a ton of beer but I think bud light orange is a good alternative if you still want to drink beer but not have your mouth taste like ass.