Bud Light® Orange 25 oz. Can uploaded by Rosie K.

BY BUD LIGHT

This is the famous Bud Light Orange. Made with essential ingredients and brewed with real orange peels to unlock a new way to taste refreshment–Clean and crisp, with a real twist. Our process produces a light-bodied lager with natural citrus flavor, fresh taste and smooth drinkability in every sip. see more...

Lexi G.
Conway, SC
Better than the lime. I am a bud light fan already but having the fruit flavor is the perfect touch for summer or anytime really.
Markee F.
Leesburg, IN
I love this beverage! Bud light orange is like the perfect combination of citrus and the beer flavor many people enjoy. While I am not a huge beer drinker, I do love the taste of this orange beer. It’s definitely worth trying and I recommend this beverage to everyone!
Mercedes T.
Texarkana, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I usually don't drink Bud light but this right here is amazing. I love how it has a hint of orange flavor in it. Makes the beer much smoother.
Carrie M.
Oro Grande, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I was seriously surprised that I liked this. The orange wasn’t overpowering by any means it was the perfect amount. Even my husband who only drinks regular bud light enjoyed it.
Diane T.
17939 Ga Hwy 169 Claxton Ga
Purchased at: Walmart
I haven't really tried it that much, but I would love to try it. I love orange flavored things!! It's refreshing!!!
Olivia M.
Painted Post, NY
Purchased at: Topshop
I was so excited when this finally came out. I loved it! The orange wasn’t over powering and the over all taste was great! Nice packaging, love how they made the entire can orange. I would recommend to everyone to try it, definitely something different than the Rita’s they came out with. So if you’re more for a nice flavored beer that isn’t too sweet this is for you!
Katherine S.
Champaign, IL
Currently my new obsession. Used to love regular Bud Light, I kind of got over it but recently tried this one. The hint of orange is a nice taste and it’s reasonably priced
Morgan T.
Omaha, NE
I thought this beer was very refreshing but almost had too much of an orange flavor. I seemed to prefer the Bud Light Lime over this.
Laura F.
Apple Valley, CA
Really enjoyed this Bud Light Orange! It has a crisp refreshing orange taste but not overwhelmingly orangey.
Lara D.
Urbana
This could have been so much better. I was hoping for more of an orange flavour..the flavour is there but only just.