Bud Light® Orange 25 oz. Can uploaded by Rosie K.

BY BUD LIGHT

This is the famous Bud Light Orange. Made with essential ingredients and brewed with real orange peels to unlock a new way to taste refreshment–Clean and crisp, with a real twist. Our process produces a light-bodied lager with natural citrus flavor, fresh taste and smooth drinkability in every sip. see more...

Bud Light® Orange 25 oz. Can

Start your review of Bud Light® Orange 25 oz. Can!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kristy M.
Morgantown, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
I tried bud light orange and was not a fan. It left a bitter sour orange after taste. I do not recommend this.
Victoria P.
Hemmingford , CA
Orange and beer , NOT a good mix for me. The taste of both really do not mix well together. I was very disappointed when buying it. The packages is what attracted me the most.
alyssa c.
United states
This stuff is nasty. I have had one drink of it and that was enough for me. It was very acidic tasting to me.
Carlyn O.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Nunca he probado esta cerveza, me gustaría probarla alguna vez, pero no la he visto aun
Savannah S.
Wayne, WV
Gross! Tastes just like the normal beer with just a slight orange after taste. Would no recommend
Kassie D.
Moorhead
The beer you drink when you've just about completely given up. Tastes a lot like sadness with a hint of disappointed your mother. Would not recommend.
Ariel M.
Klamath Falls
Blehhhhh. This orange flavor tasted like burned orange peels to me! I couldn’t even finish the can.
Brittany B.
Rolla
Not a fan of this one. The orange flavor is very overpowering and unpleasant. I would not recommend this.
emily a.
N Muskegon, MI
Gross! Pass on this and order a Blue Moon or Oberon instead. Just a cheap knockoff of the good stuff. Don’t bother wasting your money on this.
Quinn R.
1,260 reviews
Eww what an experience taste testing this and it wasn’t a memorable one either. The mix of the orange which tastes bitter to me didn’t go well with the taste of the beer. This is one that I would pass on.