Bud Light® Orange 25 oz. Can uploaded by Rosie K.

BY BUD LIGHT

This is the famous Bud Light Orange. Made with essential ingredients and brewed with real orange peels to unlock a new way to taste refreshment–Clean and crisp, with a real twist. Our process produces a light-bodied lager with natural citrus flavor, fresh taste and smooth drinkability in every sip. see more...

Bud Light® Orange 25 oz. Can

Start your review of Bud Light® Orange 25 oz. Can!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Brittany R.
Mesa
I love this just wish it didn’t give me heart burn... this is the best bud light by far
Rosie K.
I'm a Bud Light drinker and I found the Bud Light Orange to be so refreshing and delicious. I highly if you want to change things up.
Markee F.
Leesburg, IN
I love this beverage! Bud light orange is like the perfect combination of citrus and the beer flavor many people enjoy. While I am not a huge beer drinker, I do love the taste of this orange beer. It’s definitely worth trying and I recommend this beverage to everyone!
Brittany P.
Tried this a couple of months ago in Florida and it is a very refreshing drink and a very nice twist on beer.
Kristen 🔅.
Charlotte, NC
It’s like drinking a Sunkist! It has a nice crisp orange flavor minus the beer taste. It has been by far my favorite flavored beer. I have gotten this beer several times now and I seem to enjoy it more and more every time! It’s a must try if you haven’t already!
Kelli N.
Newton, NC
Ima be honest I didn’t think I was gonna like this at first and I’m totally glad I gave this a chance because it tastes good! My husband has me buy it for him at the store all the time and i always steal some outta it. I definitely recommend getting this and trying it if you haven’t already!
Carrie M.
Beaverton
These taste just like an orange soda. There’s a hint of beer taste and although it sounds like a weird combination I love it. One of my favorite summer drinks.
CaraLee H.
Union City, PA
I was shock at how much I liked Bud Light Orange!!! I’m not a fan of Bud Light and would much prefer a wheat orange beer, but this is much lighter and perfect for a summer get together. Hope it stays around for next summer.
Heidi E.
Parksville
Good for people who don't like the taste of beer it has mild orange taste not rine tasting at all but still has the essence of a beer
Lisa M.
Omaha, NE
This tastes like classic orange soda! Be careful not too drink too many! Economically priced - an easy drinking, fruity beer, especially great as a summer refreshment.