Bud Light® Orange 25 oz. Can uploaded by Rosie K.

BY BUD LIGHT

This is the famous Bud Light Orange. Made with essential ingredients and brewed with real orange peels to unlock a new way to taste refreshment–Clean and crisp, with a real twist. Our process produces a light-bodied lager with natural citrus flavor, fresh taste and smooth drinkability in every sip. see more...

Bud Light® Orange 25 oz. Can

Start your review of Bud Light® Orange 25 oz. Can!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
ashley w.
So happy this was released this year !! I could drink this beer everyday. Perfect combinatiom of beer and orange flacors. Doesn't taste like OJ. Subtle, sweet Florida orange taste. Beer is refreshing and easy to drink
Logan W.
Avon
Decided to try these! Was wildly surprised. A little sweeter than expected but these are my second favorites behind bud light lime. Definitely good for someone who likes beer but not plain beer.
Christine L.
Cutler Bay, FL
I was not a fan of this. I really wanted to like it. It sounds refreshing but the flavor was a little bitter tasting and did not really taste that much like an orange. Would not purchase again.
Markee F.
Leesburg, IN
I love this beverage! Bud light orange is like the perfect combination of citrus and the beer flavor many people enjoy. While I am not a huge beer drinker, I do love the taste of this orange beer. It’s definitely worth trying and I recommend this beverage to everyone!
Kelli N.
Newton, NC
Ima be honest I didn’t think I was gonna like this at first and I’m totally glad I gave this a chance because it tastes good! My husband has me buy it for him at the store all the time and i always steal some outta it. I definitely recommend getting this and trying it if you haven’t already!
Melissa K.
Pittsburgh
Bud Light Orange is not great.  It reminds me of medicine and definitely not as good as the lime.  I give them props for trying to branch out and staying affordable, but I just didn't like the flavor.  I wouldn't recommend it, but that doesn't mean others don't like it!
Tessa R.
Milwaukee , WI
I was pleasantly surprised! Didn't expect and orange beer to be so good but its an interesting twist that's really well done. Makes drinking beer a little more interesting with a great aftertaste. Switching between the orange and the lime really keeps it interesting!
Kristen 🔅.
Charlotte, NC
It’s like drinking a Sunkist! It has a nice crisp orange flavor minus the beer taste. It has been by far my favorite flavored beer. I have gotten this beer several times now and I seem to enjoy it more and more every time! It’s a must try if you haven’t already!
NATALIE R.
Fayetteville, AR
Bud Light Orange is amazing. Perfect drink for the summer- beach/ lake days. Tastes very close to a Sunkist soda and does not have the typically "beer" flavor. Was difficult to find cans in store because they sell out quickly but I hope that Bud Light will continue to make this product.
Jaclyn D.
Queenstown, MD
I’m indecisive about these. You can taste the hint of orange for a second. I still drink these but I would want a little more orange taste to give it a full five stars