Bud Light® Orange 25 oz. Can uploaded by Rosie K.

BY BUD LIGHT

This is the famous Bud Light Orange. Made with essential ingredients and brewed with real orange peels to unlock a new way to taste refreshment–Clean and crisp, with a real twist. Our process produces a light-bodied lager with natural citrus flavor, fresh taste and smooth drinkability in every sip. see more...

Madeleine K.
Charlottesville
I definitely prefer bud light lime to the new bud light orange, but my boyfriend disagreed so I guess to each his/her own! Perhaps it would have been better in a bottle, but I don't really recommend this. Blue moon is better if you're looking for orange-y beer!
Kelsey T.
Conway, SC
Bud Light Orange was not as good as I would have expected it to be. In my opinion, the orange flavor was very artificial tasting, which I did not like at all. They are not too bad on a hot summer day, but I think I will stick to Bud Light Lime from now on.
Liza B.
Wexford
I love the taste of this beer. It’s perfect for summer. It’s not to expensive to buy for parties over the summer. It definitely met my expectations. I love having them in my fridge to have on a hot summer night.
amber c.
Lexington, KY
I’m not a big beer drink so i only rated this product 3 stars. Not saying this wasn’t great it just wasn’t for me. It really didn’t taste “orange” to me. But i could tell a difference. I wouldnt buy this again just because I’m not a beer drinker.
Carrie M.
Oro Grande, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I was seriously surprised that I liked this. The orange wasn’t overpowering by any means it was the perfect amount. Even my husband who only drinks regular bud light enjoyed it.
Sophina A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not my favorite tasting beer. As you drink it, you cannot taste the orange at all. Yet, the moment you stop, it tastes like you have been chewing on an orange rind. If this beer isn’t ice cold, the taste value also decreases exponentially
Lexi W.
Columbus
This beer was definitely extremely surprising to me! It’s more refreshing and light tasting than I thought. I would definitely recommend this brand if you’re looking for something light and refreshing!
Darian P.
Honolulu
I am not a beer drinker, but I just tried this and I am in love! It’s sweet and doesn’t taste much like beer. I recommend to all the ladies who want to drink beer but don’t like the actual taste.
Sarah S.
Gainesville
Purchased at: Walmart
Bought to try when it first came out. I did not personally like it. Not exactly what I was expecting. If you enjoyed the flavors it would be a good choice. I was more expecting a flavors similar to the bud light blends.
Tashan K.
Kettle Falls
Purchased at: Walmart
I am not a fan of citrus at all, but my boyfriend picked this up for me and I was pleasantly surprised. I actually talk it up a little as it's actually a great tasting citrus beer