Bud Light® Orange 25 oz. Can uploaded by Rosie K.

BY BUD LIGHT

This is the famous Bud Light Orange. Made with essential ingredients and brewed with real orange peels to unlock a new way to taste refreshment–Clean and crisp, with a real twist. Our process produces a light-bodied lager with natural citrus flavor, fresh taste and smooth drinkability in every sip. see more...

Siobhan G.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
I was very pleasantly surprised. This was reallllly good! The orange taste makes a semi crappy beer taste waaaaaaaaaaaay better! I'm a Yuengling girl, so, this is a change for me but I highly recommend it
Vanessa C.
San Antonio
It got a little warm and immediately tasted nasty. I love the orange color can wnd the thought of it. So I bought it a second time and still no. Despite the great price I probably will never buy it again.
Leeann D.
Nanticoke, PA
I love Bud light lime so this was something new to try. It reminds me of a orange isle or orange soda. I’m not crazy about it nor will I purchase again. If you like orange soda, this product is for you!
alesha k.
chesapeake
Relatively new to me, I had these for the first time this summer and i would buy them again! tasty, still has the bud light feel but some flavor. Inexpensive and yummy!
Julia M.
Graham
Purchased at: Walmart
This is quite an amazing beer! I’m not a huge beer drinker but I literally crave this ALL THE TIME!! It’s not expensive either which is always a big plus for a night with good friends.
Lisa M.
Omaha, NE
This tastes like classic orange soda! Be careful not too drink too many! Economically priced - an easy drinking, fruity beer, especially great as a summer refreshment.
Holly P.
northport
I bought these on a whim at the gas station. My husband turned his nose up at first then he tried one and now he’s hooked! Asks for them whenever I’m out and about.
Kallie F.
Bon Aqua, TN
My first glance at bud light orange I was confused. I thought gross! Bud light has mixed their beer with oranges?! 🤮 then I actually tried it. I love it. Honestly ladies if you’re not a big beer fan this tastes nothing like beer. It’s so sweet it tastes like orange soda. Definitely keep this one away from the kids!
Courtney T.
Alden, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve stepped away a bit from beer and tried this over the summer with my neighbor. Surprisingly it was very refreshing and the orange taste was great. Some fruity flavored beers are not good & this one really surprised me. I would recommend this to others and would definitely be my choice of drink during the summer months
Garrett R.
Atlanta
The first time I had this was in the summer and it was the perfect mix between and refreshing beer and a fruity orange summer cocktail. I was always a bit weary about mixing oranges and beer but Bud Light did amazing in brewing this beer, they even used real orange peel and not orange flavoring.