Bud Light® Orange 25 oz. Can uploaded by Rosie K.

BY BUD LIGHT

This is the famous Bud Light Orange. Made with essential ingredients and brewed with real orange peels to unlock a new way to taste refreshment–Clean and crisp, with a real twist. Our process produces a light-bodied lager with natural citrus flavor, fresh taste and smooth drinkability in every sip. see more...

Amber R.
Mayo
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm not a huge bud light fan but the sweet citrusy taste of bud light orange is wonderful.
Juliet W.
Mountain Top
My favorite summer beer ever. This is a very light refreshing beer with hints of orange.
Samantha J.
I love this! I do wish it had more of an orange flavor though. The orange cans are great.
Samyra S.
Clarksburg
It’s good but it’s weird. Reminds me of orange juice mixed with beer but it tastes good.
amy t.
Casa Grande, AZ
I bought it so I can taste it. I didn’t think I would like like but I ended up loving it.
Bridget B.
Havertown
Very refreshing and affordable. Tastes like a creamsicle. Very nice on a hot summer day
Brittany R.
Mesa
I love this just wish it didn’t give me heart burn... this is the best bud light by far
Jessica S.
Perrysburg
Purchased at: Kroger
Light and Refreshing
It was an ideal drink for the summer. Light, with citrus flavor.
Carlyn O.
miami
Purchased at: Walgreens
Nunca he probado esta cerveza, me gustaría probarla alguna vez, pero no la he visto aun
Megan Y.
If I am going to drink a Bud Light I love the taste of the Orange, it's like just enough to make it worth it and tasty without being an overpowering orange taste.