Bud Light® Orange 25 oz. Can uploaded by Rosie K.

BY BUD LIGHT

This is the famous Bud Light Orange. Made with essential ingredients and brewed with real orange peels to unlock a new way to taste refreshment–Clean and crisp, with a real twist. Our process produces a light-bodied lager with natural citrus flavor, fresh taste and smooth drinkability in every sip. see more...

Trishalee M.
Gansevoort
Tasty, but very very orange. Maybe too much orange flavoring. Perfect summer beer to drink by the pool though
Laura F.
Apple Valley, CA
Really enjoyed this Bud Light Orange! It has a crisp refreshing orange taste but not overwhelmingly orangey.
alyssa c.
United states
This stuff is nasty. I have had one drink of it and that was enough for me. It was very acidic tasting to me.
Brittany P.
Tried this a couple of months ago in Florida and it is a very refreshing drink and a very nice twist on beer.
lani A.
Youngstown
Purchased at: Walmart
Eh not my favorite. I think it tastes like a bad version of blue moon. I don’t really like the lime either
Megan P.
Coralville, IA
My boyfriend loves bud light so we decided to try this flavor. Wasn’t too bad but probably won’t buy again.
Gabrielle Y.
Rayville, LA
I loooooove this beer. It’s light but full of flavor. I buy it when I go to the beach or out on the water.
Paige S.
Sooooooooo good! Tastes great over ice or straight from the can/bottle. Great for a hot day at the beach!
Brittany B.
Rolla
Not a fan of this one. The orange flavor is very overpowering and unpleasant. I would not recommend this.
Courtney G.
Manchester, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoyed this. I was a little skeptical of this drink, but after trying it, I was impressed!