Bud Light® Orange

by Bud Light

This is the famous Bud Light Orange. Made with essential ingredients and brewed with real orange peels to unlock a new way to taste refreshment–Clean and crisp, with a real twist. Our process produces a light-bodied lager with natural citrus flavor, fresh taste and smooth drinkability in every sip.

How does this smell and taste? Where did you find this? How many do you drink? How do they make you feel? Do you mix with anything? Why do you like this brand? Is it worth the price?
Okay. Is this more like a beer or like a cider type drink??
[user:stephaniesarver] do you like this beer? Madison thinks it’s extremely delicious
Start your review of Bud Light® Orange!
Eli R.
Kennewick, WA
Bud Light® Orange uploaded by Eli R.
Purchased at: Walmart
It is not bad at all, it is passable and despite having 4.2% alcohol, the truth does not feel alone very littleBud Light® Orange
Iris A.
Saint Louis, MO
Bud Light® Orange uploaded by Iris A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I usually like citrus flavors, especially in the summer. This beer is yummy, the citrus is a little strong, a bit stronger than I prefer, but not bad. It's refreshing and good flavor. I recommend buying it just bottle by bottle to taste first, it's an acquired taste.
Stephanie V.
Wethersfield, CT
Bud Light® Orange uploaded by Stephanie V.
Purchased at: Walmart
the flavor of this beer is perfect for these summer days, ideal to accompany roasts, its flavor is smooth, delicate
Lissa D.
Atwater, CA
Bud Light® Orange uploaded by Lissa D.
I was actually very surprised at how much i enjoyed this beer! It has a very nice and light crisp taste! It taste a little like a orange cream pop but a very lightly!!! I will definitely be buying some more as these are great for just popping open to enjoy the taste! If you don't like harsh beer I suggest you try these out!
Kara D.
Springfield, MO
Bud Light® Orange uploaded by Kara D.
Disgusting! Tastes like someone dissolved children’s aspirin a a bottle of cheap beer. Why would anyone decide this was a good idea?
Angela L.
Irving, TX
SO. FRICKEN. DANGEROUS!! This orange flavored beer is absolutely delicious. Living in Texas, these come in handy during the scorching hot days. They are refreshing and tastes amazing. I also like that they are lower in calories. Try these- you will love them!
Sandy J.
Chandler, AZ
My husband and I are beer drnkers . I enjoy drinking a light beer in the summer and the bud orange hits the spot its very refreshing and smooth tasting with no bitter taste.
Amanda S.
Chillicothe, OH
I went out last Friday for a few drinks with friends and one of them had suggested I give this a try, it was excellent! No after taste-very crisp orange flavor, it was the perfect summer refreshment . Definitely will be ordering it again !
Melissa W.
Bud Light® Orange uploaded by Melissa W.
Bud Light® Orange uploaded by Melissa W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Bud Light® Orange is a refreshing beer with a slight infusion of citrus. I am enjoying the fresh twist Bud Light added to its line-up!
Erin F.
Columbus, IN
This is the best beer ever. I always would be dying for a corona, but I work in a liqour store and we had a tasting so I tried it, and I haven't bought a corona since. Love the orange taste it has, but it's not overpowering. Awesome for a hot summer day.