Bud Light Mixx Tail Long Island Iced Tea Cocktail uploaded by Victoria P.

BY BUD LIGHT

Malt beverage with natural flavors, caramel color, and artificial sweetener.

Ashley A.
I am not a fan of these mixers and I don't think they taste like long island. Way too expensive for the bad after taste .
Pamela S.
Beaumont, TX
Very good and strong taste. Smooth and you can sip on the rocks for a better flavor. It is okay. Tried it maybe twice.
Kathryn H.
San Diego, CA
This is so horrible. It taste like cough syrup and taste nothing like a Long Island. I wish I could rate it a one star!
Jessica G.
killeen, TX
This actually wasn't terrible. I will drink it if offered but i prefer top shelf so this has a different flavor for me
Sierra G.
Mannford, OK
The taste is amazing. Don't even taste like beer . The price is not expensive either. You can find them in Amy store.
Bridget H.
Freeport, ME
I am not a fan of these. They to me don't taste like a long Island ice tea should. And they also taste watered down.
Bay 🎀.
Clinton, IN
I love this! Long Islands are some of my favorite mixed drinks and these taste just as good as the ones made fresh!
Ashley J.
Laporte, IN
Yummy! Yummy! Yummy!! Crisp refreshing tea taste with a great kick! Can be found pretty much anywhere beer is sold.
Robyn S.
usa
I love this beer. It's one of my favorite. I love bringing this to the party! It's one I always have in rotation!!
Melissa V.
Caseville, MI
I don't actually like them. They give gut rot. I don't enjoy the taste. I would rather make my own long island.
Where in Florida can I buy it?
Where in Kent ny can I still buy this at? My boyfriend loves this we can't seem to find the any where no more.