Bud Light Mixx Tail Long Island Iced Tea Cocktail uploaded by Victoria P.

BY BUD LIGHT

Malt beverage with natural flavors, caramel color, and artificial sweetener.

Candy R.
Limestone
Were do i start... Well if you haven't tried this you are seriously missing out. If I am going to drink beer I would have to say I would pick this over any of them
Sarai B.
Lovington, NM
OMG I can no longer find these drinks at the local stores anymore, but let me tell you these are the bomb.com, they taste nothing like an alcoholic beverage, but they are pretty strong so you do have to take it slow with these
Adriana S.
covington VA
This beer it’s amazing! You have to try it! Special flavor and fantastic smells! It’s a good size, it’s not expensive and I will buy it over and over again! It’s just different to others, I will definitely recommend to everybody! Enjoy it :)
Amanda O.
Port Crane, NY
I’ve tried these twice and won’t drink them again. The first time, I thought that I just got old bottles because they tasted funny. Then the second time, it was the same way. The alcohol taste is really strong too
Jennifer A.
Grandville, MI
This was not our favorite drink! It was just not as good as we thought it was going to be. We bought it once and had it in our fridge for a long time before someone drank it, and I think it was a friend who needed up finally drinking it.
Amanda D.
Zephyrhills , FL
Favorite drink I can buy in a can. Tastes great. I don't get hung over with it. I was skeptical at first. Long Island in a can? Um... no. But I was not disappointed with it. Totally recommend it!
Taylor B.
West Palm Beach
The Mixx Tail Long Island is my favorite Mixx Tail flavor. It does taste just like a Long Island drink without having to make one yourself. It is very easy to just crack open a car instead of make it and it’s ready in seconds.
Jessica n.
Prairieville
Bud Light Mixx Tail Long Island Iced Tea Cocktail is another great summer poolside drink! Taste great and gets you nice and buzzed! Reasonably priced also.
Shadonna B.
Greensboro
I have only had this drink once at my cousins graduation but I wanna find it and get more. It is amazing. I will definitely be trying to get my hands on some more.
Ariel J.
I don’t like these. The flavor tastes like beer and berries or something. It’s jist not a good infusion of whatever is in this “Long Island iced tea” beer.
Where in Florida can I buy it?
Where in Kent ny can I still buy this at? My boyfriend loves this we can't seem to find the any where no more.