BY BUD LIGHT

Malt beverage with natural flavors, certified color, and artificial sweetener. see more...

Samantha A.
I'm surprised these don't have better reviews. I think they are tasty and considering I don't like bud light, it's a nice lighter drink for me as a female. It's affordable too, and a great alternative to beer.
Emily M.
Hartsville, SC
These! The taste is amazing! They're hard to find in my area but I love them when I can find them. Like a mixed drink with a punch that you can buy from a grocery store.
Sarah T.
Frisco, TX
This stuff is just not good! it tasted like cough syrup! I love hurricanes but I will definitely stick to the real thing. this stuff literally left a bad taste in my mouth. I enjoy their margarita drink but this yuck no!
Brandi H.
Phoenix, AZ
I wasn't sure what to expect from this beverage since it's made by a beer company but is supposed to taste like a cocktail. It wasn't that bad. It doesn't taste like beer at all and was actually quite sweet. It would definitely be labeled at a "girly" drink. It is a bit strong in comparison to beer with 8% abv but overall it was pretty satisfying.
Tiffany D.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I LOVE this new Bud Light Mixx Tail! It tastes like carbonated fruit punch so be careful to watch how many you drink! They are delicious and will get you in party mode with little effort. These will be perfect come camping time because they are portable and I won't have to worry about them breaking open during transportation.
Carlicia A.
Huntsville, TX
I love this drink! All it takes is one big can or 2 small cans and I'm good to go. The flavor is fruity & smooth. It doesn't have that Malt Liquor bite like the Lime-A-Ritas. You can enjoy this drink over ice, make a spritzer using Sprite or Ginger Ale. You can even blend it with your favorite rum to make it even more of a Hurricane. Hands down the BEST MixxTail flavor.
Hayli Z.
Had a sample of this while on a Budweiser tour and it was so good. I don't really like beer-tasting drinks, I have tried their fruity straw-ber-itas and other drinks but they still taste like strong alcohol, this drink was so delicious it tasted like fruit punch. I would definitely get this again it was so tasty.
Telysa P.
I liked this beverage I was unsure as to what it was going to taste like but I tried it. They were good. I couldn't decide which one to pick so I based it on the drinks I've tried in the past just like the hurricane. I would definitely try it again.
Andrea T.
Jurupa Valley, CA
I was hesitant to try this because I do not like beer. But I do like hurricanes so I thought I'd give it a try. I'm glad I did! This does not taste like beer at all! It is sweet like fruit punch and very delicious. It's also very strong, but that's a good thing right? I've bought several packs since trying it and it's now our go-to drink.
Amanda H.
Mooringsport, LA
Starting off, I'm not a beer drinker, so this one does have a slight beer taste in the beginning. After you finish the first one, it's not noticeable ;) These are pretty strong compared to most ready to go types of drinks. Would definitely recomment.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
Where can I buy this
Kimberly H.
Taft, TX
Where can I buy mixxtail in the corpus Christi tx area?
Ki R.
How sweet is this product?
Denise A.
Biloxi, MS
Where can u buy this in Gulfport ms