BY BUDWEISER

Malt beverage with natural flavors, certified color, and artificial sweetener. see more...

Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Good and tasty for this fruity drink lover. Just right but must be sipped because it comes with a slight punch! The bottles keep it good and cool and the price is typical for this type of drink! Yummy!
Felicia D.
Felicia D.
Yummy! These Mixx Tails are very fruity and do have a slight punch! (No pun intended) ūüėĀ
Yoshi U.
Yoshi U.
Jamaica, NY
The most disgusting thing bud light makes. I love everything else but this. Blegh
Carlicia A.
Carlicia A.
Huntsville, TX
I love this drink! All it takes is one big can or 2 small cans and I'm good to go. The flavor is fruity & smooth. It doesn't have that Malt Liquor bite like the Lime-A-Ritas. You can enjoy this drink over ice, make a spritzer using Sprite or Ginger Ale. You can even blend it with your favorite rum to make it even more of a Hurricane. Hands down the BEST MixxTail flavor.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
I'm surprised these don't have better reviews. I think they are tasty and considering I don't like bud light, it's a nice lighter drink for me as a female. It's affordable too, and a great alternative to beer.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Hartsville, SC
These! The taste is amazing! They're hard to find in my area but I love them when I can find them. Like a mixed drink with a punch that you can buy from a grocery store.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Mooringsport, LA
Starting off, I'm not a beer drinker, so this one does have a slight beer taste in the beginning. After you finish the first one, it's not noticeable ;) These are pretty strong compared to most ready to go types of drinks. Would definitely recomment.
Hayli Z.
Hayli Z.
Had a sample of this while on a Budweiser tour and it was so good. I don't really like beer-tasting drinks, I have tried their fruity straw-ber-itas and other drinks but they still taste like strong alcohol, this drink was so delicious it tasted like fruit punch. I would definitely get this again it was so tasty.
gabrielle h.
gabrielle h.
South Holland, IL
I was never a beer drinker. I actually hated beer. I was in the store one day with a case of these in one hand and a pack of wine coolers in the other hand. A guy said those beers make the wine coolers taste like crap. I purchased these beers and Ive been hooked ever since.
Mika G.
Mika G.
I like both the Bud Light Mixx Tail Hurricane Cocktail and the Long Island Iced Tea Cocktail. They both taste really great and can be enjoyed with no effort.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
Where can I buy this
Ki R.
Ki R.
How sweet is this product?
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Taft, TX
Where can I buy mixxtail in the corpus Christi tx area?
Denise A.
Denise A.
Biloxi, MS
Where can u buy this in Gulfport ms