BY BUD LIGHT

Malt beverage with natural flavors, certified color, and artificial sweetener. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Good and tasty for this fruity drink lover. Just right but must be sipped because it comes with a slight punch! The bottles keep it good and cool and the price is typical for this type of drink! Yummy!
Felicia D.
Yummy! These Mixx Tails are very fruity and do have a slight punch! (No pun intended) ūüėĀ
Yoshi U.
Jamaica, NY
The most disgusting thing bud light makes. I love everything else but this. Blegh
Samantha A.
I'm surprised these don't have better reviews. I think they are tasty and considering I don't like bud light, it's a nice lighter drink for me as a female. It's affordable too, and a great alternative to beer.
Carlicia A.
Huntsville, TX
I love this drink! All it takes is one big can or 2 small cans and I'm good to go. The flavor is fruity & smooth. It doesn't have that Malt Liquor bite like the Lime-A-Ritas. You can enjoy this drink over ice, make a spritzer using Sprite or Ginger Ale. You can even blend it with your favorite rum to make it even more of a Hurricane. Hands down the BEST MixxTail flavor.
Emily M.
Hartsville, SC
These! The taste is amazing! They're hard to find in my area but I love them when I can find them. Like a mixed drink with a punch that you can buy from a grocery store.
Amanda H.
Mooringsport, LA
Starting off, I'm not a beer drinker, so this one does have a slight beer taste in the beginning. After you finish the first one, it's not noticeable ;) These are pretty strong compared to most ready to go types of drinks. Would definitely recomment.
Brandi H.
Phoenix, AZ
I wasn't sure what to expect from this beverage since it's made by a beer company but is supposed to taste like a cocktail. It wasn't that bad. It doesn't taste like beer at all and was actually quite sweet. It would definitely be labeled at a "girly" drink. It is a bit strong in comparison to beer with 8% abv but overall it was pretty satisfying.
Tiffany D.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I LOVE this new Bud Light Mixx Tail! It tastes like carbonated fruit punch so be careful to watch how many you drink! They are delicious and will get you in party mode with little effort. These will be perfect come camping time because they are portable and I won't have to worry about them breaking open during transportation.
Hayli Z.
Had a sample of this while on a Budweiser tour and it was so good. I don't really like beer-tasting drinks, I have tried their fruity straw-ber-itas and other drinks but they still taste like strong alcohol, this drink was so delicious it tasted like fruit punch. I would definitely get this again it was so tasty.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
Where can I buy this
Ki R.
How sweet is this product?
Kimberly H.
Taft, TX
Where can I buy mixxtail in the corpus Christi tx area?
Denise A.
Biloxi, MS
Where can u buy this in Gulfport ms