BY BUD LIGHT #94 in Beer

Amanda B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Obviously very sugary, but it’s a fun option if you’re wanting to drink but not craving beer or a cocktail. It’s very drinkable and the flavor is good. It’s affordable too. This is a good option for the beach or other summery gatherings but not something I’d choose to drink for a regular night out as the sugar content can become very heavy and make you feel sick if you drink a lot of them.
Britney W.
Groton, MA
This is probably my second favorite flavor of the “Rita’s” they’re all a bit pricey but so worth it! My favorite flavor is the pomegranate-Rita in which I could find on here to review! The Pom one seems so much less sugary tasting! Either way I love these drinks
Gabby G.
Fresno
Don’t care for the taste of these. I would prefer to drink a regular bud light. They have a really strong alcohol taste to them and I prefer a more fruity “girly” drink . If your looking for something to get you drunk quick this will get the job done!
Sam O.
Drank this for the first time at the factory in St. Louis! They poured the can into a glass mason jar, and filled it to the top with ice. I really felt like I was drinking a mango margarita. This is definitely a summer boat season staple.
Reagan H.
Anna, TX
This flavored beer is absolutely such an amazing drink. I'm really not big on drinking beer but flavored drinks are definitely my type of drinks. I was going to do stew this and it is one of my most absolute favorite things to drink now.
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
Yummy drink! Alcohol content is good too. If you enjoy a sweet flavor then you should enjoy this! Good to sip on. I would highly recommend it! Especially if you don't enjoy beer this may be your happy medium between that and liquor.
Eladria Z.
I love Rita's but this flavor is surprisingly disgusting and very disappointing! I love mango drinks and I figured there was no way for them to go wrong but this was absolutely disgusting. Would never purchase that flavor again
Marika T.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Wow this product is straight alcoholic sugar water. It was wayyy to sweet for me and just screamed “you’re gonna get a hangover tomorrow.” I couldn’t even finish the drink, but if you love sugary beverages then you’ll like it.
Rae M.
Bought this one night to see what all the fuss was about and was pleasantly surprised how good this was considering I am really NOT a fan of Budweiser beer. I’m so much more glad to have delicious options to choose from when I want to buy alcohol at my local 7-11
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
You drink this if you want to feel the buzz as soon as possible it’s cheap and affordable it taste good I love the mango flavor there’s always room for improvement but it’s good over all and I recommend it why not try it