BY BUDWEISER

ann r.
ann r.
Salt Lake City, UT
I buy these mostly for tailgates! I can carry them around in my back pack which is nice so I'm not lugging around a cooler. They are nice to get a quick buzz if i can't make it to tailgate for too long. Very tasty and everyone always wants to try them. The mango is my favorite flavor! Doesn't taste too sweet to where your teeth hurt but still on the sweet side
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Got this case from SAMs club and it sure didn't last long. These little cans are so cute I drink atleast 4 or 5 each time lol probably equals up to one big can. I would bug again in a different flavor. Perfect for party's or get togethers.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Commack, NY
I like these, they don't taste like beer whatsoever, but if you don't have a sweet tooth they may not be for you because they're very sweet. I am a repeat customer, and they're very affordable for the amount it brings.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Louisville, KY
These are great for summer days. The alcohol content is a little higher, so watch out! They are extremely sweet, so I can't drink too many in a row. They are very tasty though poured over ice.
Tina T.
Tina T.
Indianola , WA
Not good, not bad. The flavor is way off for what you would think it should be. Left a weird tast in my mouth but if you're looking for a quick beach drunk it's perfect.
Stephanie I.
Stephanie I.
Marshall, TX
I use to drink this product before i drank actual beer. The Mang-o-rita it gave my beer taste it was and still is very delicious.
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
Really really good but also sweet. If you dony like sweet maybe pass but i love it! Its so good and doesnt taste like beer
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
New Prague, MN
I love this flavor! This are super awesome on the ice and total hit the spot on a hot summer afternoon!
Belinda W.
Belinda W.
Ontario, CA
I like the flavor and the size of the can the enough for an evening cocktail. Great mango taste
MELISSA B.
MELISSA B.
These are super tasty. They have a higher alcohol content than normal beer so after one can you began to relax. These are the perfect summer drink since they're fresh and bubbly. Some of my friends can taste the beer flavoring but I can't since I enjoy beer. From the classic sound of the can opening to the last drop inside, these are always a pleasure to drink.