BY BUD LIGHT

Jessie S.
Paris
Bud light Rita's are always the perfect addition to any girls night out or in. I live in the country and most of us are married so we usually end up at my house. Nothing like the fire pit going, surrounded by good friends and a cooler full of a variety of Bud Light Rita's during any season.
Kim C.
Newalla
Yummmmmmmmmy! One of my favorite drinks! So good!
Purchased at liquor store in Choctaw. Choctaw liquor depot.
It it was delicious. Amazing. Wonderful. A little pricey. Wish it was cheaper.  Overall satisfied. Love this drink! One of my favorite flavors.
Yomari A.
Kernersville, NC
Another favorite besides the strawberry or regular lime-aritas! I'm the kind of gal who would prefer a margarita over beer but this beer was a total game changer for me! I love taking these on the go and enjoying them to a trip to the beach! I would buy again!
Milea R.
My husband and family love these. They love all the different flavors and come in so many. They are really good price and perfect for parties. ( The only reason they don't get a 5 star is because it still has a bit of a beer taste and I don't really like that)
Samantha S.
S Portland, ME
It’s kinda like juice with a dash of heart burn a sloppy hangover where you feel like your on your death bed. I don’t really like the artificial taste of the mango but if your thinking something tropical but you want a margarita girl this is it.
Nicole M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the mango flavor! My number one flavor that I get. It is usually hard to find in stores like Vons but I always find them in liquor stores. I love mango and definitely great for get togethers or to have on the go for a quick drink. Definitely recommend to try!
Elyssa K.
Irving, TX
I’m not a beer fan but these were okay. They did not work well with me. You could barely taste the mango as the beer was overwhelming. If you are a beer fan but would like a more fruity beer this is the one for you.
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
These are not too bad. They were better than I expected but I do still prefer a homemade margarita over a canned one. It still make me feel like it was more of a beer. I like the range in flavors and the easy packaging.
Brandy L.
dodge city
Mango Rita’s are my favorite so far out of the collection. They make any day feel like a sunshine filled summer day and I will be purchasing them again especially at their price point. Overall I have been very satisfied
Ericka H.
My favorite of the ritas line. I have tried them all and this was tastes the best too me. It ca become too sweet so you can only have a few but it is still great and refreshing