BY BUD LIGHT #89 in Beer

Marga P.
manville
It was really good! A bit too sweet but I love mango anything so I drank it all. I am sort of a lightweight when it comes to drinking but was able to pace myself and enjoy quite a few of these before really getting that party buzz going. Great for summer bbqs or pool parties!
roxanne p.
Fort Smith, AR
I personally don't like Bud Light but when they came out with this I was in love you can either drink it straight out of the can or with some ice either way it's delicious! Even though when I have this drink it usually gives me a hangover the next morning.
Bailey G.
Phoenix
Mag-o-Rita’s are my GO TO quick drinks! So easy to take with you and throw in the cooler! It’s like having a cocktail in a can! The mango flavor is delicious! So fruity I can’t stop drinking them! Delicious by the pool!
Ana K.
Madison, CT
This drink is so tasty. It is flavorful but not too sweet. Although this is only a seasonal product, I am buying it up while I can! The cans are small but pack a punch and I think they are the right size for the price.
Tiffaney M.
Budweiser has done an awesome job with keeping their famous Lime-Rita flavors enjoyable!! These are a higher alcohol level than your most average beer so please take note and don’t let the size of the can fool you!! All of the flavors have been amazing!!!
Rafaela L.
Malden
One of my favorite beers, i like most all the flavors because they are sweet and natural at the same time. I like to drink when the taste are good and doesn’t make me feel bad after. I really like those products
Lindsay G.
Minot
Yummy! Although really really sweet, definitely have to be careful not to get a gnarly hangover. I love the packaging reminds me of summer. Great flavor in comparison to some. I do recommend to others
Ellen L.
Greenville, SC
The Bud Light Mangorita is a nice flavor margarita but is loaded with sugar. This drink will definitely get you drunk, but at the expense of a lot of calories. The mango flavor is not my favorite, would not recommend.
Logan C.
My roommate really likes these ones, and I do too but they’re not my fave of all the flavors. I like how small but powerful they are. Exceeded expectations as in they’re actually really tasty. Always recommend for parties.
MsOnfiyah G.
Wow! Talk about a great drink! I love mangos so i knew i would love this drink. Didn't think i would like the bud Light beer taste but the more i tried it the better it taste. Just love these!