Bud Light Lime Water-Melon-Rita

by Bud Light

Is this good? I don’t think I’ve seen around my area and I want to try it.
Are these good!?
Start your review of Bud Light Lime Water-Melon-Rita!
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
Bud light lime watermelon rita are pretty good but its kinda overwhelmingly sweet. They have a good bit of alcoholic percentage in it.
Shylae V.
Huntsville, AL
Bud Light Lime Water-Melon-Rita uploaded by Shylae V.
Bud Light Lime Water-Melon-Rita uploaded by Shylae V.
Review for: 12-12, Bud Light Lime® Water-Melon-Rita 12 fl. oz. Can, Other
It was yummy nice and smooth for people who like fruity beers i would highly recommend it.8% alcohol they have tons of varietys
Bee B.
Alexandria
I didnt like the mix of lime and watermelon. But so much better than other stuff out there
Emily W.
Crawfordville, FL
I absolutely love these! My go to beach or pool side drink. Not usually a fan of beer products but these are amazing!
Bing M.
Fort Worth, TX
I dislike beer but this stuff is delicious! the size is perfect to sneak into the beach and enjoy while watching the sunset!
April W.
Raleigh
Review for: Bud Light Lime® Water-Melon-Rita 12 fl. oz. Can
Good god good. When I don’t want anything hard to drink I always go for this. Good feeling
Chelsea G.
Brunswick, OH
Review for: Bud Light Lime® Water-Melon-Rita 12 fl. oz. Can
It is very sweet and packed with sugar so it kinda gives me a stomachache. It is good in small quantities but would not only drink this. The taste overall was good. Not too expensive. I do not think i’ll be purchasing this often.
Shannon Leigh T.
Columbia, SC
This is definitely a good summer drink. It is very sweet and very sugary. I would suggest only having one or two to start off your day and then moving on to something with a little less sugar.
Ashley S.
Gulfport, MS
These are delicious...a little hard to find in this flavor however so worth it, my favorite out of all of them.
Jaclyn O.
S Hackensack, NJ
Tastes so bad. This is made for people who want to get drunk cheap and easily. Comparable to 4loko
Ask a question to the Influenster community...