BY BUD LIGHT

Everyone Deserves More FiestasThat’s why we put a fiesta in every bottle of Straw-Ber-Rita Splash. Just pop it open and pour it over a glass full of ice. You’ll be on your way to a fiesta in no time. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Had this for the first time a few days ago and LOVED it. I tried it straight and over crushed ice - its good both ways! It's only 4% alcohol so it's not too strong - which I like! It has a wonderful sweet taste. Definitely going to be one of my new favorite summer drinks. Would recommend this to a friend for sure. Give it a try - if you're over 21 of course. :)
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Stockbridge, GA
Oh my word! These are one drink I can't get enough of. I am not crazy about the original Straw-bet-Rita but this drink is more margarita than beer and it's perfect! After drinking this I can't imagine going back to a plain Jane wine cooler. Perfect for cooking out or a party!
#backyardbash
REBECCA K.
REBECCA K.
Alexandria, VA
If you enjoyed the straw-ber-itas in a can, you will absolutely love this bottled splash version. The taste it's not overbearing with the strawberry or the sweetness. It has a bit of tart to it. Very refreshing on a hot day!
Marinda F.
Marinda F.
Columbus, OH
The first beer I've ever LOVED! Tastes so good and it's super refreshing! Perfect for carrying in your #beachbag! It's pretty affordable and it's great for a relaxing summer day! I will definitely be buying more!
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Brandon , MS
I am so glad they put these in bottles. The can was great but I'm more into bottled beverages. The taste is light and refreshing. Perfect for a drink with friends or just something to sip on after a long day.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Columbus, GA
My first time trying these was actually over July 4th. They are very good!!! I like them better than just the plain Strawberrita. The price was very reasonable. I would defiantly buy these again!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
These are so good! I had no I idea what to expect when buying them but as a Rita lover I had to! They're a little less intense than a traditional Rita, more like a wine cooler. They're so good!
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I was surprised to find that these tasted so good. I was expecting to not like these as much as I did. They had a nice strawberry taste and very little aftertaste.
Shamika G.
Shamika G.
Austell , GA
I really love these!! I'm not much of a drinker so I don't like anything too strong and I don't like the taste of beer but these are great!! perfect for a cook out
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Ashland City, TN
Amazing! I'm not a big beer drinker and this is the perfect mix and a beer and margarita. They taste really good and great with a cookout
Gia O.
Gia O.
Salem, OH
Is this full of sugar and calories?
Grace B.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
Does anyone else find this too sweet? It's refreshing, but more like a wine cooler than a beer!