Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita Splash uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY BUD LIGHT #64 in Cocktail Mixes

Everyone Deserves More FiestasThat’s why we put a fiesta in every bottle of Straw-Ber-Rita Splash. Just pop it open and pour it over a glass full of ice. You’ll be on your way to a fiesta in no time. see more...

Tina M.
Polson, MT
Don’t do it! I thought this would be like a wine cooler you know the soda of the alcoholic beverages lol. Unfortunately what this is is just awful! It’s like it couldn’t make up its mind what it was so it’s like they took a wine cooler and poured in some bud which is just as bad as it sounds! Unless they take out the beer flavor stay away! Seriously this is just awful it just sat there in the cooler and no one drank it.
Stephanie C.
Wow!! What can I say.. this drink is the best EVER! I’ve definitely been a repeat consumer! The taste is just phenomenal! I’m not a big beer drinker, BUT this... I absolutely LOVE! It is sooo delicious! I am 100% satisfied with this product and will continue to buy it!
Chelsea H.
Marmet, WV
These are nice for drinking when laying by the pool, hanging out with friends at home or outside doing yard work. Great strawberry taste and tastes refreshing, not an overpowered taste of alcohol. Careful because a little buzz will sneak up on you lol.
Ryan F.
Tulare
I don’t care for beer but let me tell you these add an awesome flavor and I can barely tell that there is beer! Serve it with a salted rim glass over ice and enjoy!
Mandie C.
Saint Louis, MO
I like these much better than the original strawberitas. I actually recieved this product for free to taste test last summer and really enjoyed it. They did not taste as sweet and still had a great flavor!
Eladria Z.
These are one of the best chill drinks ever. They taste great and are inexpensive. Always come through when you need them. Refreshing and great to bring to the cookout..
Mareena E.
North Olmsted, OH
These are very good and have a perfect taste to them. No gross after taste no heart burn. I don’t buy them much but when it’s a nice warm day they’re perfect for the beach
Amelia V.
San Antonio
I love that product is great for party and get together and it not a disappoint at all it must buy if you love to drink I was surprised when they announced that it now in a bottle now
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Straw-ber-Rita Splash is a sweet strawberry ific drink. It has a sweet strawberry smooth taste. It has the fizz taste like a soda does. It is only 4% alcohol and because it’s so sweet and refreshing that sneaks up on you fast.
Crystal L.
Clayton, NC
Fruity flavor, easy to drink, nice mixed drink feel without hard alcohol. Bought at Walmart, not too bad price wise, about the same as beer. I would drink this again when I want something a little different. It was good for out backyard party.
Gia O.
Salem , OH
Is this full of sugar and calories?
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
Does anyone else find this too sweet? It's refreshing, but more like a wine cooler than a beer!