BY BUD LIGHT

Everyone Deserves More FiestasThat’s why we put a fiesta in every bottle of Straw-Ber-Rita Splash. Just pop it open and pour it over a glass full of ice. You’ll be on your way to a fiesta in no time. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tina M.
Polson, MT
Don’t do it! I thought this would be like a wine cooler you know the soda of the alcoholic beverages lol. Unfortunately what this is is just awful! It’s like it couldn’t make up its mind what it was so it’s like they took a wine cooler and poured in some bud which is just as bad as it sounds! Unless they take out the beer flavor stay away! Seriously this is just awful it just sat there in the cooler and no one drank it.
Stephanie C.
Review for: Bud Light Lime® Straw-Ber-Rita® Splash 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles, Bud Light Lime® Straw-Ber-Rita® Splash 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
Wow!! What can I say.. this drink is the best EVER! I’ve definitely been a repeat consumer! The taste is just phenomenal! I’m not a big beer drinker, BUT this... I absolutely LOVE! It is sooo delicious! I am 100% satisfied with this product and will continue to buy it!
Eladria Z.
Review for: Bud Light Lime® Straw-Ber-Rita® Splash 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles more...
Absolutely one of the best flavors! It was ingenious for Bud Light to come up with this line! My go-to and favorite chill drink. It can get you where you need to be for not a lot of money but a whole lot of taste!!
Mandie C.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Bud Light Lime® Straw-Ber-Rita® Splash 12 fl. oz. Glass Bottle more...
I like these much better than the original strawberitas. I actually recieved this product for free to taste test last summer and really enjoyed it. They did not taste as sweet and still had a great flavor!
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
These are the bomb!! I'm not a big malt liquor fan but one thing I used to drink a lot were the can lime-aritas! These in the bottom taste completely different than the ones in the can. They're more like wine coolers while the one in the cans taste more like beer. Regardless, these are delicious and after two of them you'll definitely feel pretty good.
Casey L.
YUM! If you like sweet, fruity drinks, you will love this! Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita Splash is the perfect drink for a fun girls night! Grab your self bottle, and you can expect to be laughing with your besties all night! I definitely recommend this product!
Crystal L.
Clayton, NC
Fruity flavor, easy to drink, nice mixed drink feel without hard alcohol. Bought at Walmart, not too bad price wise, about the same as beer. I would drink this again when I want something a little different. It was good for out backyard party.
Olivia H.
Columbia, KY
Review for: Bud Light Lime® Straw-Ber-Rita® Splash 16 fl. oz. Can more...
Very good and refreshing. A great strawberry taste but can become overwhelming if you have too many. One of my favorite fruity drinks. Found it at a local store and it didn't disappoint. I'll definitely buy it again. Overall very satisfied. 9/10
Misty R.
Griffin, GA
I tried bud light lime straw ber Rita splash. It had a pleasant sweet flavor that was a very nice touch. Me and the girlfriends love this it's fun and certainly unique from a favorite brand.
Flo B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I just love all the flavors of these!!! This flavor though is my first and far most the favorite. Definitely worth trying. I pour mine over ice then it tastes like a margarita on the rocks 😁 It is bet refreshing!!
Gia O.
Salem , OH
Is this full of sugar and calories?
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
Does anyone else find this too sweet? It's refreshing, but more like a wine cooler than a beer!