5 colors available

BY BUDWEISER

Everyone Deserves More FiestasThat’s why we put a fiesta in every bottle of Straw-Ber-Rita Splash. Just pop it open and pour it over a glass full of ice. You’ll be on your way to a fiesta in no time. see more...

Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Had this for the first time a few days ago and LOVED it. I tried it straight and over crushed ice - its good both ways! It's only 4% alcohol so it's not too strong - which I like! It has a wonderful sweet taste. Definitely going to be one of my new favorite summer drinks. Would recommend this to a friend for sure. Give it a try - if you're over 21 of course. :)
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Stockbridge , GA
Oh my word! These are one drink I can't get enough of. I am not crazy about the original Straw-bet-Rita but this drink is more margarita than beer and it's perfect! After drinking this I can't imagine going back to a plain Jane wine cooler. Perfect for cooking out or a party!
#backyardbash
REBECCA K.
REBECCA K.
Alexandria, VA
If you enjoyed the straw-ber-itas in a can, you will absolutely love this bottled splash version. The taste it's not overbearing with the strawberry or the sweetness. It has a bit of tart to it. Very refreshing on a hot day!
Marinda F.
Marinda F.
Columbus, OH
The first beer I've ever LOVED! Tastes so good and it's super refreshing! Perfect for carrying in your #beachbag! It's pretty affordable and it's great for a relaxing summer day! I will definitely be buying more!
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Brandon , MS
I am so glad they put these in bottles. The can was great but I'm more into bottled beverages. The taste is light and refreshing. Perfect for a drink with friends or just something to sip on after a long day.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Columbus, GA
My first time trying these was actually over July 4th. They are very good!!! I like them better than just the plain Strawberrita. The price was very reasonable. I would defiantly buy these again!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
These are so good! I had no I idea what to expect when buying them but as a Rita lover I had to! They're a little less intense than a traditional Rita, more like a wine cooler. They're so good!
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I was surprised to find that these tasted so good. I was expecting to not like these as much as I did. They had a nice strawberry taste and very little aftertaste.
Shamika G.
Shamika G.
Austell, GA
I really love these!! I'm not much of a drinker so I don't like anything too strong and I don't like the taste of beer but these are great!! perfect for a cook out
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL
Had this for the first time Friday night and I loved it! Not as sweet as the actually lime-a-rita, it has more of a strawberry beer taste
Gia O.
Gia O.
Salem , OH
Is this full of sugar and calories?
Grace B.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
Does anyone else find this too sweet? It's refreshing, but more like a wine cooler than a beer!