BY BUD LIGHT #62 in Cocktail Mixes

Natalie M.
Covington, VA
Thesecarecso yummy.. Great forcan adult backyard BBQ or just relaxing on your deck..Love them on a warm Summer evening with friends!
Kirsten S.
I really like this. They are perfect for summer nights! Don’t drink too many because they sneak up on you. But I won’t turn one down!
Alexis H.
I like them but they still taste like beer and the also make my stomach hurt . Wish they where a little more fruity ! But still good
Perla G.
belen, NM
These are really good although I do prefer the canned ones but these are good for those who don’t like their margaritas too strong
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Not a big fan of this brand of flavored fruit-arita drinks. Maybe good for a party, drive in or camping. Won't be purchasing again.
Tiffany M.
Ramsey, MN
This is the best!!! Strawberry & beer, has to be a girls favorite. I occasionally like to have a drink & this is one of my go to's.
Teresa A.
Berea, KY
Was amazed by the flavor, super crisp and slightly sweet. Wasn't sure what to expect but enjoyed it very much in hot summer days!
Kathryn B.
Canton
I don’t mind the strawberry flavor to an extend but if I’m gonna drink a beer I’d really prefer it to be plain or not flavored
Linda S.
Metairie
All of these are so yummy I'm not really big on the mango flavor but all of them are so delicious and I highly recommend them
Dana S.
Los Lunas
I love strawberry and this just made me love strawberry more. If your a girl or guy who loves fruity drinks this is for you.