BY BUD LIGHT

Krislyn B.
Carriere, MS
So, these were AWESOME when they first came out. But now they make me sick. They are SO sweet and it just tastes like colored beer to me. I'm really not in favor for these. I would much rather pretty much anything else over the rita drinks.
Sarah B.
Huntington, WV
I absolutely love these! They have a nice fruity flavor and are very refreshing and crisp! Also I like that the alcohol content in them is a bit higher than most wine coolers
Ashley D.
Paris, AR
This stuff is so good! It's sweet and just amazing. Only thing is it's so good that you can easily lose track of how much you have drank.. but hey that's not always a bad thing!
Alaina D.
Knoxville, TN
Not a fan of the strawberry and beer combination. The flavor is really weird. I don't like them
Sade W.
These are great...mostly.. They taste great and you go thru them semi quick. However, they're super sweet and have a ton of calories. I only get them when I'm with or having company.
Victoria V.
These taste very good and it is easy to drink too much. I definitely had a fun night on there. However, these are very sweet and have a lot of calories so another reason why it is so easy to accidentally consume too much. They barely taste like they have alcohol in them.
Valyncia D.
These are beyond delicious! I'm honestly not a beer drinker but these babies are tasty! The fruity flavor blocks the beer flavor out. These are like wine coolers with a hint of beer.
Dana S.
Los Lunas
I love strawberry and this just made me love strawberry more. If your a girl or guy who loves fruity drinks this is for you.
Diana A.
Very good taste, I really enjoy drinking these when I want something kind of sweet. These are not to sweet though.
Kaitlin D.
Rochester,NH
Didn't realize there was carbonation in these. But still very good with ice.