BY BUD LIGHT #74 in Cocktail Mixes

Lauren S.
I prefer the bottles over the cans. Love the strawberry flavor! It's the best one! It has a smooth flavor
Lindsey r.
Tellico Plns, TN
Strawberritas are probably
My favorite out of the bunch. I can’t drink to many at a time cuz they are so sweet but they are a great alternative to drinking beer
Laura S.
Chelsea, Ma
These are FABULOUS. SOOOOOO delicious. I love strawberritas. They taste good and they don't have an insane alcohol taste and don't give you a bad hangover.
Terri B.
These are ok, I would rather have beer or Wine over these. But they have an ok taste to them. You have to be in the mood to drink them. Not my go to drink.
Corinn P.
Tastes great! Not a huge beer fan so this alternative was good. Strawberry margaritas are my favorite go to drink, so I was happy to see this flavor.
Jenifer A.
Very tasty, can be a bit too sweet after the first two so you will definitely feel a hangover, but if you want to party, drink these for a fun night.
Angie A.
Brookshire, TX
This one is great for I hang with my girls. We have a girls night at each others home and watch movies, talk about our weeks just a good old time.
Elizabeth V.
Covington, GA
Hated the taste of this. The presentation and the way it's promoted make it sound great. But it's so far from that truth. Dislike completely.
Vannia_johnson S.
Clearwater
I love the bud light it's really taste good and easy to drink it and is not really bitter sweet I don't like the bitter taste I like sweet.
Elaine G.
Des Moines, WA
Great beer for the summer . All of my ladies love this. Much cheaper alternative liquor. Exceeded my expectation for such a cheap beer