BY BUD LIGHT

Elaine G.
Des Moines, WA
Great beer for the summer . All of my ladies love this. Much cheaper alternative liquor. Exceeded my expectation for such a cheap beer
Kirsten S.
I really like this. They are perfect for summer nights! Don’t drink too many because they sneak up on you. But I won’t turn one down!
Alexis H.
I like them but they still taste like beer and the also make my stomach hurt . Wish they where a little more fruity ! But still good
Perla G.
Belen, NM
These are really good although I do prefer the canned ones but these are good for those who don’t like their margaritas too strong
Tiffany M.
Ramsey, MN
This is the best!!! Strawberry & beer, has to be a girls favorite. I occasionally like to have a drink & this is one of my go to's.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Not a big fan of this brand of flavored fruit-arita drinks. Maybe good for a party, drive in or camping. Won't be purchasing again.
Linda S.
Metairie
All of these are so yummy I'm not really big on the mango flavor but all of them are so delicious and I highly recommend them
Dana S.
Los Lunas
I love strawberry and this just made me love strawberry more. If your a girl or guy who loves fruity drinks this is for you.
Jennifer S.
Clarksburg, WV
So so so good. Tastes great. The flavor is excellent. If you want something fruity this will be the right one for you.
Vicky C.
Fort Gay, WV
Oh my goodness this is amazing. I love strawberries and this drink hits the spot, refreshing, sweet & I love the buzz 😊