BY BUD LIGHT #78 in Cocktail Mixes

Krislyn B.
Carriere, MS
So, these were AWESOME when they first came out. But now they make me sick. They are SO sweet and it just tastes like colored beer to me. I'm really not in favor for these. I would much rather pretty much anything else over the rita drinks.
Valyncia D.
These are beyond delicious! I'm honestly not a beer drinker but these babies are tasty! The fruity flavor blocks the beer flavor out. These are like wine coolers with a hint of beer.
Sade W.
These are great...mostly.. They taste great and you go thru them semi quick. However, they're super sweet and have a ton of calories. I only get them when I'm with or having company.
Tara C.
I wasn't really a fan of these. I don't know what it was about the drink itself that wasn't good. I just think it wasn't my taste. I had picked them up on a whim at the grocery while doing my weekly shopping.
Yadira P.
Brownsville, TX
I really enjoy the strawberritas, my favorite flavor is the cranberritas, but they don't have them available all the time, so the strawberry flavor is my second choice.
Tiffany T.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
These are so incredibly tasty! I'm definitely a margarita girl and these have that taste which I love! They're easy to find and relatively inexpensive. I actually love the whole Rita line!! Nothing has disappointed me yet.
Ashley D.
Paris, AR
This stuff is so good! It's sweet and just amazing. Only thing is it's so good that you can easily lose track of how much you have drank.. but hey that's not always a bad thing!
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
Love love love the budweiser strawberitas! They are so yummy! It's the perfect mix, and the sweetness is perfection! I love to drink them ice cold! They are perfect for having a get together with friends or even for football Sunday!
Magen D.
Closest thing to a real margarita haha. Freeze them up a bit and it gets so slushy its like it intensifies the flavors! I like it! The price is good not that bad. I would buy it again...i like the rita and beer combo...it works!
Sarah B.
Huntington, WV
I absolutely love these! They have a nice fruity flavor and are very refreshing and crisp! Also I like that the alcohol content in them is a bit higher than most wine coolers