BY BUD LIGHT

Alexis H.
I like them but they still taste like beer and the also make my stomach hurt . Wish they where a little more fruity ! But still good
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Not a big fan of this brand of flavored fruit-arita drinks. Maybe good for a party, drive in or camping. Won't be purchasing again.
Tiffany M.
Ramsey, MN
This is the best!!! Strawberry & beer, has to be a girls favorite. I occasionally like to have a drink & this is one of my go to's.
Magdalena M.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Love this drink. Taste great and has a bite! Flavor is good. You can have it cold, on the rocks or blended.
Megan M.
Love this flavor! Party in a can but always remember to drink responsibly! The best flavor of the series!
Megan T.
Rocky Mount, NC
These Are Really Really Good But If You Drink Too Many You Will Wake Up With A Hangover
Magen D.
Closest thing to a real margarita haha. Freeze them up a bit and it gets so slushy its like it intensifies the flavors! I like it! The price is good not that bad. I would buy it again...i like the rita and beer combo...it works!
Elaine G.
Des Moines, WA
Great beer for the summer . All of my ladies love this. Much cheaper alternative liquor. Exceeded my expectation for such a cheap beer
Sophie R.
Hallandle Bch, FL
I did not like the taste of this drink. I bought from my local grocery store
Kelly D.
Southgate, MI
My favorite go to drink at home and out at our summer concerts we attend. Love the smaller glass bottles now also.