BY BUD LIGHT

Tiffany T.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
These are so incredibly tasty! I'm definitely a margarita girl and these have that taste which I love! They're easy to find and relatively inexpensive. I actually love the whole Rita line!! Nothing has disappointed me yet.
Ashley D.
Paris, AR
This stuff is so good! It's sweet and just amazing. Only thing is it's so good that you can easily lose track of how much you have drank.. but hey that's not always a bad thing!
Sarah B.
Huntington, WV
I absolutely love these! They have a nice fruity flavor and are very refreshing and crisp! Also I like that the alcohol content in them is a bit higher than most wine coolers
Terri B.
These are ok, I would rather have beer or Wine over these. But they have an ok taste to them. You have to be in the mood to drink them. Not my go to drink.
Laura S.
Chelsea, Ma
These are FABULOUS. SOOOOOO delicious. I love strawberritas. They taste good and they don't have an insane alcohol taste and don't give you a bad hangover.
Corinn P.
Tastes great! Not a huge beer fan so this alternative was good. Strawberry margaritas are my favorite go to drink, so I was happy to see this flavor.
Elizabeth V.
Covington, GA
Hated the taste of this. The presentation and the way it's promoted make it sound great. But it's so far from that truth. Dislike completely.
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
I love these strawberritas! I rather drink this when im with my girlfriends. Is not too strong on the alcohol either. Delicious drink!
Elaine G.
Des Moines, WA
Great beer for the summer . All of my ladies love this. Much cheaper alternative liquor. Exceeded my expectation for such a cheap beer
Alexis H.
I like them but they still taste like beer and the also make my stomach hurt . Wish they where a little more fruity ! But still good