BY BUD LIGHT

Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
Love love love the budweiser strawberitas! They are so yummy! It's the perfect mix, and the sweetness is perfection! I love to drink them ice cold! They are perfect for having a get together with friends or even for football Sunday!
Yadira P.
Brownsville , TX
I really enjoy the strawberritas, my favorite flavor is the cranberritas, but they don't have them available all the time, so the strawberry flavor is my second choice.
Theresa A.
I like sweet alcohol drinks and plain beer is not my favorite to begin with, so this strawberry malt beverage is something I appreciate being offered instead of the traditional beer. It has more calories than a light beer even though it is from Bud Light. However when you’re drinking a regular margarita, you know you are going to be getting extra calories anyway. With the strawberry flavor and the sweetness, it didn’t really taste like I was even drinking beer. I would recommend this as a very sweet drink in place of a strawberry margarita.
Tara C.
I wasn't really a fan of these. I don't know what it was about the drink itself that wasn't good. I just think it wasn't my taste. I had picked them up on a whim at the grocery while doing my weekly shopping.
Tiffany T.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
These are so incredibly tasty! I'm definitely a margarita girl and these have that taste which I love! They're easy to find and relatively inexpensive. I actually love the whole Rita line!! Nothing has disappointed me yet.
Laura S.
Chelsea, Ma
These are FABULOUS. SOOOOOO delicious. I love strawberritas. They taste good and they don't have an insane alcohol taste and don't give you a bad hangover.
Terri B.
These are ok, I would rather have beer or Wine over these. But they have an ok taste to them. You have to be in the mood to drink them. Not my go to drink.
Corinn P.
Tastes great! Not a huge beer fan so this alternative was good. Strawberry margaritas are my favorite go to drink, so I was happy to see this flavor.
Elizabeth V.
Covington, GA
Hated the taste of this. The presentation and the way it's promoted make it sound great. But it's so far from that truth. Dislike completely.
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
I love these strawberritas! I rather drink this when im with my girlfriends. Is not too strong on the alcohol either. Delicious drink!