BY BUD LIGHT

Renee G.
Batesville
Im not a drinker but this is an ok drink for me. It taste good so if you dont drink much or dont like the taste of beer then get this. My friend got it for me from harris teeter. It was my first time drinking it but i wouldnt drink it again cause i dont drink and cant stand the smell of any kind of drink.
Theresa A.
I like sweet alcohol drinks and plain beer is not my favorite to begin with, so this strawberry malt beverage is something I appreciate being offered instead of the traditional beer. It has more calories than a light beer even though it is from Bud Light. However when you’re drinking a regular margarita, you know you are going to be getting extra calories anyway. With the strawberry flavor and the sweetness, it didn’t really taste like I was even drinking beer. I would recommend this as a very sweet drink in place of a strawberry margarita.
Victoria V.
These taste very good and it is easy to drink too much. I definitely had a fun night on there. However, these are very sweet and have a lot of calories so another reason why it is so easy to accidentally consume too much. They barely taste like they have alcohol in them.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
Love love love the budweiser strawberitas! They are so yummy! It's the perfect mix, and the sweetness is perfection! I love to drink them ice cold! They are perfect for having a get together with friends or even for football Sunday!
Magen D.
Closest thing to a real margarita haha. Freeze them up a bit and it gets so slushy its like it intensifies the flavors! I like it! The price is good not that bad. I would buy it again...i like the rita and beer combo...it works!
Krislyn B.
Carriere, MS
So, these were AWESOME when they first came out. But now they make me sick. They are SO sweet and it just tastes like colored beer to me. I'm really not in favor for these. I would much rather pretty much anything else over the rita drinks.
Valyncia D.
These are beyond delicious! I'm honestly not a beer drinker but these babies are tasty! The fruity flavor blocks the beer flavor out. These are like wine coolers with a hint of beer.
Sade W.
These are great...mostly.. They taste great and you go thru them semi quick. However, they're super sweet and have a ton of calories. I only get them when I'm with or having company.
Tara C.
I wasn't really a fan of these. I don't know what it was about the drink itself that wasn't good. I just think it wasn't my taste. I had picked them up on a whim at the grocery while doing my weekly shopping.
Yadira P.
Brownsville, TX
I really enjoy the strawberritas, my favorite flavor is the cranberritas, but they don't have them available all the time, so the strawberry flavor is my second choice.