BY BUD LIGHT #77 in Cocktail Mixes

Kelsey O.
Sharpsburg, GA
Deeeeelicious! Not too strong but a great way to calm down after a rough night. I don’t like the glass bottles because I don’t have too much of a problem with it if it gets the job done. Lol. Worth the $.
Cassandra L.
Princeton
Great flavor great price great for get together with the girlfriends first time buying it and love it. Would definitely recommend this drink to anyone that likes fruity flavors
Lora P.
These are not bad on occasion. They're a bit tangy, in my opinion, but the taste isn't bad. I do like to have them in stock for parties, as they're usually a hit with several of my friends. [product:bud-light-straw-ber-rita-12-fl.-oz.-can]
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
I was had these at a party and I normally do not like strawberry flavors drinks but these are great! Not too sweet or sour! I would recommend these for a summer BBQ or just to drink by the pool. I will buy these next time. Bud Light® Straw-Ber-Rita® 12-12 fl. oz. Cans
Rebecca B.
Charlotte
Don’t love any of the bud light Rita flavors but if I had to choose one it would be strawberry. It’s sweet but I feel like I’m drinking alcohol and I can easily get a decent buzz. I recommend to those who don’t want a dull beer or harsh liquor
Micheala N.
Troy, NY
Loooove me some bud light margaritas! Sooo good! & I am not a beer person but they are delicious! Plus you can get a bunch of different flavors! I usually buy it at the grocery store,
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
One of my favorite drinks! I always get these when I go out! They are definitely my go to. You can get them anywhere and for pretty cheap. I’d highly recommend them to everyone!
Julie B.
Oshkosh
Tastes good, but when drinking drinks like this I prefer Smirnoff ice or Redds apple ale varieties. Has a much smoother - more alcohol like and less fruity/juicy taste to it!
Theresa A.
I like sweet alcohol drinks and plain beer is not my favorite to begin with, so this strawberry malt beverage is something I appreciate being offered instead of the traditional beer. It has more calories than a light beer even though it is from Bud Light. However when you’re drinking a regular margarita, you know you are going to be getting extra calories anyway. With the strawberry flavor and the sweetness, it didn’t really taste like I was even drinking beer. I would recommend this as a very sweet drink in place of a strawberry margarita.
Victoria V.
These taste very good and it is easy to drink too much. I definitely had a fun night on there. However, these are very sweet and have a lot of calories so another reason why it is so easy to accidentally consume too much. They barely taste like they have alcohol in them.