BY BUD LIGHT

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a du...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overp...4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
stephen h.
Pigeon Forge, TN
This stuff is horrible! Way too sweet but I guess that's what you should expect when you try to get a margarita from a beer company.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Not fond! My husband loves them, I think they are gross. Tastes like strawberry and beer, but also a lot like the aluminum can!!
Would. Or buy again.
Stormy H.
Athol, Idaho
I really really really dislike beer and I've tried a lot of different kinds but this stuff is amazing!! I love the flavor of it, there's just enough strawberry to cover that bitter beer taste that I personally dislike. A party must for me. YAY, I can hang with the big kids now haha.
Jenny H.
Ocean Springs, MS
Review for: Lime Straw-Ber-Rita Beer 12 - 8 fl oz cans more...
Has a bit of a bite to it but overall I like it a lot! That’s coming from someone who doesn’t even like beer. Strawberry margs on the other hand are a favorite!
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
It's a great adult beverages, good flavor and nice price. I bought for $1.00. l tried for first time and I liked. It's has 8% alc/vol. Perfectly for summer.
Christy M.
Indianapolis, IN
Perfect for me...I HATE beer and these are absolutely delicious! Love the taste and alcohol content for sure! Deliciousness.
Ivette M.
Review for: Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita 16 fl. oz. Can more...
This is my go to for the beach! It’s so delicious and very strong!!!! It’s a nice light and heavy drink at the same time to enjoy in the hot sun. I bought a party pack yesterday 12 for $12 so they’re pretty affordable. You can find this anywhere, I usually buy at Publix.
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
Summer ready! These are great refreshers! For late summer weekend nights! Nice and tangy!!
Gabbie B.
Cambridge, MA
This is possibly my favorite alcoholic drink of all time. They have a pretty high alcohol content for a malt beverage, but taste incredible and are a fun summer alternative to the typical beer or mixed drink. Absolutely love and would recommend!
Samantha D.
Yuma
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Lime Straw-Ber-Rita Beer 12 - 8 fl oz cans more...
I’m not a huge fan of beer, however this lime stra-ber-Rita are amazing! I love how you don’t really taste the beer!
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Megan B.
Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?
Carolyn H.