BY BUD LIGHT

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a du...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overp...4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Liz C.
Nicholson, PA
Review for: Lime Straw-Ber-Rita Beer 12 - 8 fl oz cans more...
This is not something I would buy again, I didn’t really care for it. It was way too sweet for my liking.
Dawn F.
KANATA, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff maybe well be in a pump bottle and use it as wasp bait. I enjoy Bud Lite Lime. I really do, but this is like beer with fake strawberry flavor. Even in blended ice it tastes dreadful.
I will keep enjoying Bud Lite Lime and Normal Bid Lite but not the other flavors.
Michelle S.
Clarkfield
When I 1st tried it at the place I was at, I liked it. It might have been because it was a sample. Later when I saw it at the store I bought the 6-pack and was really disappointed and felt let down. It was way too strong and had a bad aftertaste. I felt like I had sampled something completely different from what I bought.
Andrea M.
Caro
Review for: Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita 16 fl. oz. Can more...
Pretty cans. Packaging is nice. The strawberry is way too overpowering for my taste. It’s so sweet, that it becomes too much. I couldn’t even finish one can. Definitely wouldn’t buy again.
Christina G.
Encino, CA
This just tasted like it was trying to do too much...are you a beer, a margarita, some weird fruit drink. Just wasnt for me, too many flavors going on trying to work together but failing.
Shannon S.
Review for: Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita 16 fl. oz. Can more...
It’s okay as long as you get through it while it’s cold. Strawberry is usually a really safe flavor but there’s something amiss with this one.
Kendra C.
Capac, MI
Purchased at: Kroger
These are for people who don't enjoy beer for sure. They are way too sweet and sugary and are an upset stomach just waiting to happen.
Kimberly G.
BROAD RUN
I think this is just so not good, it's wayyyy sweet and not worth the money! Save your pennies and make your own!
Glady G.
If i could give these no stars I would.. this drink is really nasty in my opinion the taste is horrible. Don't waste your money
Katie B.
Tampa
Review for: Lime Straw-Ber-Rita Beer 12 - 8 fl oz cans more...
The taste as well as the high sugar content is unsatisfying and also makes me sick. I would recommend sticking to making regular margaritas or the premixed ones in a bottle or pouch if that’s the taste you’re craving.
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Megan B.
Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?