BY BUD LIGHT

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a dumb quest...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK
Yummy! It is a fun drink, easy drink. These are good for after dinner, a BBQ or a weekend on the lake. Not too sweet but sweet enough for those that do not like "regular alcohol drinks."
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
I am not a huge fan of these. I feel like they tried to hard to make this taste like a real margarita and it failed. The taste is odd and the after taste is worse.
Lisa S.
Huntsville, AL
Someone gave me one of these at a Cinco party and it has to be the nastiest thing I have ever tasted!! Tasted like drinking the concentrate of a cheap strawberry daiquiri mix.
Megan B.
Skillman, NJ
I thought these were beer but was so happy to discover I was wrong! So good. The mango and strawberry is my favorite. What out these go down easy and get you drunk quickly
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
It's a great adult beverages, good flavor and nice price. I bought for $1.00. l tried for first time and I liked. It's has 8% alc/vol. Perfectly for summer.
Brianne F.
One of my favorite "adult drinks" I could drink it like a soda (not recommended). But I gives me a good buzz without tasting bitter or like rubbing alcohol.
Randi H.
This is such a girly drink but wow I love it. It is pretty stout for something that tastes so good. Don't let the fruity taste fool you it will put ya down!
Johna J.
This is too sweet for my tastes. I would much rather have a plain beer. It also gives me quite a headache. I know people who love it, but it's not for me.
Tracy T.
Bartlett, IL
I personally like the lime, strawberry or watermelon flavor only. A little bit goes a way for me and its very affordable especially for college parties.
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
Ewwww so gross! Tastes nothing like a margarita or daiquiri at that. The strawberry taste is soo sweet it gave me a headache. I'll never try this again
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?