BY BUD LIGHT #36 in Beer

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a du...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overp...4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Lindsey S.
Review for: Lime Straw-Ber-Rita Beer 12 - 8 fl oz cans more...
I’m not a huge fan of these. The taste isn’t great. If I’m drinking something that I don’t like the taste of, i would hope that I’d at least get drunk off of it. This didn’t do that for me.
LaNeisha A.
These are so good. I love to drink then when I’m out with friends one can always do me just right. It is not compared to any other brand they’re definitely delicious. I would definitely recommend these to anyone.
Pauline M.
Troy
These taste horrible in my opinion. I can't stand the taste of a beer mixed with a margarita and that's exactly what these taste like to me. Will not purchase again.
Lauren S.
Madison, WI
Very sugary sweet drink. I can’t have more than one or two of these without feeling sick. The flavor is good but just very sweet. The alcohol content is higher than beer too which is nice.
Jessica K.
Parsons, WV
Review for: Lime Straw-Ber-Rita Beer 12 - 8 fl oz cans more...
I don’t really like beer, but I love the taste of this stuff! You can taste a mild beer flavor, but it really is not bad! I encourage anyone who doesn’t like the taste of beer to try this.
Roberta E.
Slater
Ok so you think these little cans are not much, you are mistaken. Bud light lime strawberita is so so so good. I drink it straight from the can, mix it with a clear soda, or make a strawberry margarita with it. It has a great strawberry flavor and it doesn't have any nasty after taste.
Ashley R.
These drink are by far one on my favorites . I definitely will repurchase. They come in a bunch of different flavor, it’s good for some one who likes mixed drinks.
Nel M.
Yuck. Gross. It's like someone mixed a beer and margarita together. I like sweet and love the coronaritas that mexican restaurants serve... this is not like that.
Sylvia H.
Eau Claire
Review for: Lime Straw-Ber-Rita Beer 12 - 8 fl oz cans more...
This is probably the only kind of bud light that I actually enjoy, I like it because it has that beer fuzziness to it but it’s fruity like a marg which is a weird but satisfying combo
Anna Y.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita 16 fl. oz. Can more...
This is an interesting concept of beer and fruity flavor. I chose strawberry because I like that fruit but it wasn’t as awesome as I thought. I still enjoyed it!
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Megan B.
Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?
Carolyn H.