BY BUD LIGHT

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a dumb quest...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Brianne F.
One of my favorite "adult drinks" I could drink it like a soda (not recommended). But I gives me a good buzz without tasting bitter or like rubbing alcohol.
Tracy T.
Bartlett, IL
I personally like the lime, strawberry or watermelon flavor only. A little bit goes a way for me and its very affordable especially for college parties.
manuelapotter P.
San Antonio, TX
The most girly one you can find. It's amazing in taste and affordable. There's many recipes out there to make it a fun drink. I'll always. It it again.
Rebecca S.
Punxsutawney , PA
One of my favorites! It tastes good, refreshing and is higher is alcohol content. I love this stuff! And there are many different flavors to pick from.
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
Ewwww so gross! Tastes nothing like a margarita or daiquiri at that. The strawberry taste is soo sweet it gave me a headache. I'll never try this again
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
I really like these as a already mixed, on the go, easy to access drink. It is enough alcohol for my liking without being to over powering in taste!
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Not fond! My husband loves them, I think they are gross. Tastes like strawberry and beer, but also a lot like the aluminum can!!
Would. Or buy again.
Abi M.
Mechanicsville
TASTE SO GOOD. haha, if only i could tell you my story's with this beverage. tell you what though, i had a blast!! wonderful drink for a good time!
Carolyn C.
Earle, AR
I love these. The taste is very pleasant and refreshing. I usually drink it with ice. I don't mind the sweet taste that everybody is talking about.
denise f.
A beer with with twist. That's what I love about it. To me it's so refreshing and tasty!!! Another good thing is that it comes in different sizes.
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?