BY BUD LIGHT

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a dumb quest...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Disa N.
Concord, NH
This product is a great delicious drink and is definitely not your average beer! If you're in the mood for an adult beverage that sweet, this is your drink. It has a great taste to quench your thirst and will leave you wanting more! I most definitely will buy it again! But be sure to drink responsibly and have a side of water so you won't have a killer headache in the heat this summer.
Ashley S.
I was really disappointed in these. They had a strong "malt" taste and the strawberry flavor was too fake. I wasn't expecting a fresh strawberry flavor, but I had hoped that it would be a little better than what it is. I don't find this refreshing and it is almost hard to finish a full can.
Samantha B.
Los Angeles, CA
I had such high hopes when these drinks started coming out. However when I tried them they were horrible. Did not taste good at all couldn't even finish my drink had to give it away. Come to think of it I fade to tasted any if the favors that I actually like none if them do the justice they are meant to be.
marie A.
Love love love these these are my go to drink. i love to open one up and chill next to my pool on hot summer days. i love all of the flavors but this is by far my favorite one. i feel these would be perfect if u are having a party and there will be lady's they will love it !
Tori C.
Adams Center, NY
I absolutely love these! They're very tasty. They do have a lot of alcohol content in them, so you should watch how much you drink, but they're my favorite. They're not a bad price either. Bud Light also has other margaritas in different flavors so there's a variety to choose from.
Nicole T.
I am NOT a beer drinking kind of gal, so it's sometimes tough to figure out what I'm going to drink at barbecues and other types of parties. I love me some margaritas, so this is an easy alternative! Yummy taste and I tend to like this flavor more than the others.
Emily H.
Grandview, MO
The taste was of that of a cheap margarita ( you get what you pay for). But what I really didn't like most about the Straw-Ber-Rita is that it gave a pounding headache after just having only one of them. It would make for a great add-in for a REAL margarita, but I would not recommend drinking it by itself.
Lindsey E.
Glen Carbon, IL
I enjoy the taste of, even if they are on a the sweet side. Given the sweetness and the higher alcohol content, I love mixing these with a sparkling water! Makes it lighter and very refreshing! I don't think I could down many of these straight in one sitting or I would be bombed with a tummy ache! 😂
April W.
I like trying new foods and drinks and when i tried this I just didn't like it.You could defiantly taste the tin can taste and that overpowers everything.I tasted some strawberry but not much.The price was ok but I will not be buying this again.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
Typically a wine drinker but during the summer I like to switch it up a bit and try something different. The straw-ber-rita was smooth and sweet and felt very refreshing. It's just not something I would go out of my way to buy when I decide to spend a night drinking with friends.
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?