BY BUD LIGHT

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a dumb quest...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
I've tried all the variations. These are absolutely delicious but you must be careful. They are like candy so you can drink a whole pack before you know it! Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita
Stacey K.
Marion, OH
This is very yummy! I first tried a sip a few years back but didn't drink it because I was pregnant, now I had a chance to drink one recently and it went down real smooth. Deff will buy again.
Karen J.
Boise, ID
I love the Budweiser brand but these are not good at all! Don't even taste like strawberry, disappointed! It has a weird taste, I don't recommend it. I tried it twice and both times were not good.
Rosio R.
I love my strawberitas I'm not a very big fan of beer but I mean who doesn't love margaritas. At first I wasn't very convinced but once I tasted it I really like the taste.
Ashley S.
I was really disappointed in these. They had a strong "malt" taste and the strawberry flavor was too fake. I wasn't expecting a fresh strawberry flavor, but I had hoped that it would be a little better than what it is. I don't find this refreshing and it is almost hard to finish a full can.
Stacey P.
Really don't like this that all. I love bud light beer but this margarita thing is just nasty. I hate lime and you can really taste the lime in this. I managed to drink this but I didn't enjoy it and it left an aftertaste in my mouth for a while.
Kristine A.
I like the Lime Rita much better. I like fruity drinks and flavors, but this one just strikes me as way too sweet. It's not as refreshing to drink. It's like it leaves a coat of sugar on my teeth.
Brianne F.
One of my favorite "adult drinks" I could drink it like a soda (not recommended). But I gives me a good buzz without tasting bitter or like rubbing alcohol.
Tracy T.
Bartlett, IL
I personally like the lime, strawberry or watermelon flavor only. A little bit goes a way for me and its very affordable especially for college parties.
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
Ewwww so gross! Tastes nothing like a margarita or daiquiri at that. The strawberry taste is soo sweet it gave me a headache. I'll never try this again
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?