BY BUD LIGHT #36 in Beer

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a du...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overp...4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Sky A.
Bronx
I’m not really a fan of beer but I love the taste of the bud light magarita. I never need more than one can. They are super adorable . Great choice for a cool drink in the summer. Would definitely recommend Bud Light® Straw-Ber-Rita 25 fl. oz. Can
Kayla G.
smoot
I absolutely love these products. The flavor is great while still being able to taste the beer. I would highly recommend these products to anyone that likes sweet mixed drinks. I give these and strong 5 start rating
Sarah S.
This stuff is really really good, not going to lie. It is a perfect drink, that isn't too low or high on the alcohol %. The only downside is the amount of sugar it contains, but other than that wonderful product.
Allison N.
Cleveland, AL
Review for: Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita 16 fl. oz. Can more...
Ah the classic cheerleader beer. I am not knocking it because these definitely can pack a punch. You hardly taste the alcohol, which makes them dangerous. They are inexpensive. I would definitely recommend these.
Savannah B.
I was not a fan of this even though I wanted to be. The flavor was way too sugary and overpowering for me. I prefer more of a lighter taste and this was too heavy and full of sugar for me! But still worth a try!
Karie F.
Coldwater
I love the sweetness of this product, but it is way carbonated. It's a little odd tasting a slight bit of beer with a strawberry daiquiri. Overall, I normally hate the taste of alcohol and when a friend gave me one of them to try....I liked it.
DESTINY B.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Lime Straw-Ber-Rita Beer 12 - 8 fl oz cans more...
I am not a fan of beer or beer type things but with a little sugar in these they taste pretty good buy these every year for holidays or when having parties. Me and my friends and family enjoy drinking these on a hot summer or around a campfire!
Jazmine G.
San Antonio, TX
Good drink that you can get drunk off of after a few of them, but I DEFINITELY prefer the watermelon Rita flavor over this one. The strawberry flavor tasted more perfumie than an actual natural strawberry flavor
Stephanie H.
Review for: Lime Straw-Ber-Rita Beer 12 - 8 fl oz cans more...
I had these while on a boat. They were perfect for a day out in the sun. I wouldn’t drink them in any other setting though. They are a little sweet for my taste, and maybe my taste buds just couldn’t figure it out.
Taylor L.
pittsburgh
Review for: Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita 16 fl. oz. Can more...
This beer is meant to be like a margarita and is not very close to tasting like one. They are relatively expensive for being bud light and they don’t taste good. The best part about them is the packaging. Do not recommend. They are very sweet
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Megan B.
Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?
Carolyn H.