BY BUD LIGHT

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a dumb quest...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Alicia G.
Henagar, AL
I love strawberry flavored things but this is disgusting. It's so sickeningly sweet and makes my stomach bloat and hurt. I was really disappointed. I won't touch these with a ten foot pole. 🤢🤢
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Appearance - Fluorescent, glow-in the dark pink, that looks fairly red in certain lights. Somewhat hazy, absolutely no head poured and decent amount of lively bubble action.

Smell - Artificial lime and strawberry all the way. I can almost taste how sticky this is going to be through my nose. Nothing offensive, just artificial.

Taste - Artificial strawberry with a health dose of lime (which may be artificial as well). The sour lime actually cuts through the otherwise ridiculous level of sweetness quite nicely. Still too sweet. After a few sips and you mouth is numb with sweetness, I taste virtually nothing.

Mouthfeel - Highly carbonated, gassy, body is too heavy and sticky. Drinks like a heavily carbonated cooler or a Mike's Hard Lemonade.

Overall - Expectations were low and I won't finish the glass because of the crazy sweetness which starts getting to you after a few sips, but my low expectations were actually met and slightly exceeded with the end result. Bud Lime Straw-Ber-Ita - could've been so much worse.
Victoria S.
Berlin, NJ
I love this type of alcohol. It is great for a night out, a BYOB, making mix drinks. It is high quality alcohol. It is basically sold everywhere at an affordable price. It is also a top. 100% satisfaction.   very sweet and stronger than you think
Allie P.
Summerville, SC
Very reasonable price. No strong alcohol taste but works as a beer and alcohol. A little tp sweet for me it made my teeth hurt. But overall good for social drinking.
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Not too sure how I feel about the bud light margarita line. So hubs and I got a pack for the weekend. They were sweet and got you trashed real fast. Kind of on the expensive side and made the hubs feel gross the next day.
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
Aluminum and strawberry flavored beer. Puke. Fills up your stomach with nastiness. I've tried this numerous times because all girls seem to like it but I just can't get with the trend. It's not my drink of choice.
Daniella V.
I like having these on a hot summer day, high in alcohol which is cool with you want to just have a couple and get a buzz without having get full off a bunch of beers
BRANDY R.
Chipley, FL
I wanted to love this, I really did. I love strawberry margaritas, but this fails in so many ways. It is so overly sweet I had to force the first sip down. I had two sips and had to give it away
Lyndsey G.
Lake park , GA
Yuck ! Everyone seems to love these but I thought they were disgusting . I'm not a beer fan , but strawberry beer ? I thought I'd give it a try : I sure wish I wouldn't have spent the money on them 🤢
Maria K.
The flavor is eh, alright. The issue I have with these is that the flavor is way too heavy and strong, and winds up giving me heartburn. I definitely prefer different flavors.
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?