• Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita 16 fl. oz. Can

BY BUD LIGHT

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a du...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overp...4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Drew R.
Layton, UT
My absolute favorite in flavored beers. This has a very strong taste of margarita mixed with really just a light mixed drink type flavor. You can barely tell its alcohol and you definitely won't think you're drinking anything close to a can of beer
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
These are great! Have a good flavor. Great value and have super cute packaging. Amazing to have in the summertime on the lake! Stronger than you would think. Four stars because I think they can get hard to drink after a while because they’re so sweet.
Kelsey H.
Cleves , OH
I have tried many flavors of the Bud Light Ritas and I the strawberry variety is the best flavor. However, they all have a certain aftertaste that is tolerable but not favorable. After the first few sips everything tastes fine though. I have repurchased these before and will continue to do so.
Asheley F.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
These are great especially when I want more than one beer but I don’t want to open another bottle. I definitely do like the flavor it has. And I am not a very big beer fan, but one of these are great to have after work to just sit back and relax
Suzzie Q.
Arnaudville, LA
The Rita’s yeahhh! Brand favorite for me. Bud light has done an amazing job of incorporating a flavor for those of us that need a little something extra to beer. I buy all the time and I would certainly recommend for the BBQ or back yard party.
Christina H.
East Lansing
I always bring a simple fruit-flavored beverage for the ladies at my get-togethers. It was a hit, the girls loved them! With a nice bubbly, refreshing, crispy taste, the Straw-beer-itas were a welcomed party guest. They come in variety packs if you’d like to try their brothers and sisters!
Roberta E.
SLATER, MO
Ok so you think these little cans are not much, you are mistaken. Bud light lime strawberita is so so so good. I drink it straight from the can, mix it with a clear soda, or make a strawberry margarita with it. It has a great strawberry flavor and it doesn't have any nasty after taste.
Alisha B.
Paintsville, KY
I used to drink these when I was in college. MY friends and I would get a few of the tall cans and we would be set! The have all sorts of flavors now! These guys are so sugary now in my opinion bit that's because I cut a lot of sugar out of my diet.
Brittany M.
I had previous tried a limearita as my first alcohol drinks years ago and was absolutely disgusted. Then my husband bought me the watermelon ones a couple years ago and I was actually impressed! But the strawberry ones are my absolute fav by far!! Delicious and refreshingly sweet!!
Eva-Marie M.
brooksville
This was the very first flavor of budlite Rita’s that I tried and bought , I recommend them to all of my friends. First sips a little bitter sweet . But once you start sipping it your in for a spin :) great drink to sip with the girls and have a great night :b definitely recommend :)
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Amber M.