BY BUD LIGHT #33 in Beer

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a dumb quest...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
amber f.
Beech Grove, IN
This is the perfect "beer" for the summer. I say beer in quotes because there is no hint of beer tasting at all. It has a very good strawberry flavor is very refreshing. Yes it is a somewhat firmly or teenager thing to drink but I notice guys like to have some as well because it's that good
Cybil P.
Review for: Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita 16 fl. oz. Can more...
So yummy !!! It’s not too sweet and thats what I like. I honestly only needed one can ! I really loved the flavor it wasn’t too fruity and it didn’t taste cheap either. Definitely would purchase again even though I’m not big drinker.
Anthony C.
My wife loves these and they’re strong but get the job done, if you know what I mean. Good flavor, the strawberry hides that super malty taste that a lot of people aren’t fond of. She’s tried other flavors, but this is her favorite.
Savanna G.
Urbana
Review for: Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita 16 fl. oz. Can more...
It is very sweet yet refreshing. I am not a big beer drinker and this is a great alternative. It is affordable and pleases a lot of people at parties. I also like the packaging of it, it is very appealing and the flavor is clearly marked.
Josie S.
Milwaukee
Review for: Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita 16 fl. oz. Can more...
These are great for the summer and come in a variety of fruit flavors! However, after drinking a couple, they become very sweet. Unfortunately, I get sick pretty easily off of these because they’re strong for how small they are.
Courtney R.
Conway, AR
My go-to when it comes to alcoholic beverages. It tastes great. I love that it is fruity but it also has the lingering taste of the beer in the background. It also comes in different sizes and different percent alcohol content!
Elle S.
Maysville, KY
One of my absolute favorites. It’s sweet, but still able to get the job done. It doesn’t hurt my stomach and they are so refreshing especially on a hot summer day. I would recommend this to any female that loves sweet drinks!
Nicole O.
Daleville, IN
Review for: Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita 16 fl. oz. Can more...
Amazing drink! Has a great flavor and tastes great over ice as well. I haven’t found anything that tastes as cool and crisp and isn’t too overpowering. They did an amazing job and made an amazing delicious drink for a hot day
Elizabeth G.
Tipp City, OH
Not a humongous beerdrinker, and dont always love bud light. But this mix with the strawberry is a great freshness added to this drink and brings a lightness to the drink,
👑Meagan g.
Review for: Lime Straw-Ber-Rita Beer 12 - 8 fl oz cans more...
It’s ok. Not a personal preference. I didn’t care for it . It’s taste to much like beer and I’m not a beer drinker . So I couldn’t get past the taste . Maybe a stronger flavor or flavors . An Nono would not purchase again .
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Megan B.
Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?
Carolyn H.