BY BUD LIGHT

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a dumb quest...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita Yesssss! Grab a glass , and enjoy the quick strawberryrita! So good, and the colder the better. They go down really easy. Don't plan on driving after.
Justin H.
Green Bay, WI
Very great tasting fruit flavored beer. Gives a nice refreshing taste of strawberries and not over powering taste of beer. Very affordable and would recommend a try.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
oh boy this is my second favorite of the Bud Light Lime products. I love all of these that I have tried and they truly do taste like you are drinking a margarita of whatever flavor you choose. I know the bartender at the resort up North near our cabin and she likes to spoil me by serving these to me with a frosty mug or sugar lines my rim for me. I also am very content just drinking them from the can too. Always refreshing but not too sweet for me. More on the tart side but that is what I like. Yum! Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita
Holly H.
Lebanon , OR
Love these! Got the single small cans because we weren't sure if we'd like them or not but we went back the same weekend to get a case of them we liked them that much! They don't have a big Bud taste the Strawberry masks that, if you're not into beer taste, though it is there.
Tiana D.
I was never a fan of beer like products until I tasted this. I think the added flavor made a difference for me. I had this product for the first time on new years day. They are affordable and the packaging is pretty cool. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who likes beer.  For the one's that don't like beer, you can barely taste it with all of the added flavor.
alana j.
key west
This drink is a hard no. I have never made it past a couple sips... and i don't discriminate when it comes to alcohol. One sip and i have a headache from the over abundance of sugar. I can only imagine the hangover that comes with drinking a whole can or more.
Jasmine M.
canton, GA
DANGER! BEWARE! This "beer" is super sweet and sugary so if you drink too much of it you will get a horrible hang over the next day. (at least that's what happened to me) But overall I think its yummy. I recommend this if you're drinking just to hang out by the pool or a bonfire. Not something you should be drinking all night though. It really messes you up.
Christine S.
Millsboro, DE
I'm not a huge fan of margaritas but these are pretty good! You get the Strawberry and lime tastes! Not very beer like which is good for me cause I don't like beer. The price is pretty cheap and the product is very good. Found in most liquor stores! It's not very strong tasting but does the trick for a night of relaxing!! Definitely would recommend!!
Faith C.
I love these.. They're fun, they taste good and they hit hard! They're pretty sweet in flavor but it's a nice switch up to a regular canned beer/mix drink. I always look forward to summer gatherings with family/friends to drink them! Also perfect for tailgaiting!
Victoria S.
Berlin, NJ
I love this type of alcohol. It is great for a night out, a BYOB, making mix drinks. It is high quality alcohol. It is basically sold everywhere at an affordable price. It is also a top. 100% satisfaction.   very sweet and stronger than you think
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?