BY BUD LIGHT

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a dumb quest...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Keyonna S.
This is my fav flavor! Be careful when drinking them, they will get you drunk fast if you drink too many too quickly.
Carley P.
North Beach, MD
Perfect summer drink! These are great straight from the can or poured over ice. Perfect for those warm summer nights.
Mariana D.
Love these , they are perfect for a noce , hot summer day . Also great to have around for parties or get togethers.
Yanitza m.
Las Vegas
Really good sweet flavor on a hot summer night! I'm not a fan of beer, but the stra-ber-rita is the perfect blend.
rayzhane a.
Las Vegas, NV
Now that they have more flavors, this one is my least favorite. I use to love it though. Gave me a nice quick buzz
Janine K.
Red Bank, NJ
I usually drink these instead of drinking beer. They are pretty cheap and taste good! It has a nice fruity flavor.
Kimmy R.
Loved these!!!! They taste good and it doesn't take much till you get a buzz!!! This is a great buy!!!! And cheap!!
Courtney M.
Decatur
I'm not a big beer fan but give me some woth some fruity flavor and I'm all over it. Great for summer get togethers
virginia m.
Slidell, LA
This is one that I expected to taste better then it had. Not fully disappointed but was wanting more out f this one
Ali H.
Port Townsend , WA
I love this flavor over all of them but sometimes it's too sweet for me. then I opt for the classic lime a Rita.
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Megan B.
Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?
Carolyn H.