BY BUD LIGHT #34 in Beer

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a du...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overp...4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Amanda D.
Pekin, IL
I loved these until I had a little too much fun with them one night and the next 2 days straight I puked them back up, so I do not drink these anymore. I can't even stand the smell.
Cynthia A.
My husband and I love these! He's a liquor drinker and I'm a wine drinker, these are the only things we can agree on! All the flavors are good but Strawberry is my favorite :)
Kayla B.
Susanville, CA
This one was GREAT over ice. I wish they were a slight bit bigger but their good when you pour them over ice. I hate the taste of beer and this didn't have it all!
Michelle R.
Garden Grove, CA
When I’m in a hurry and need a quick buzz usually pick these up from 7-eleven. Affordable and taste really good ! Especially when there are different flavors!
Alexis A.
I don’t really care for this , it has a tart kind of after taste !! I guess if you like strawberry flavor you will enjoy , but it’s not the best
Sandra D.
Yuba city, CA
I personally do not like this "beer" at all because I don't think beer should taste sweet at all..really didn't like the taste of this at all.
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
This is like the new and improved four loko. Some flavors are good but I don't like fruity beer.
Samantha F.
San Diego, CA
Super good & refreshing! I would totally recommend! You can buy this almost anywhere!
Jenny H.
Ocean Springs, MS
Review for: Lime Straw-Ber-Rita Beer 12 - 8 fl oz cans more...
Has a bit of a bite to it but overall I like it a lot! That’s coming from someone who doesn’t even like beer. Strawberry margs on the other hand are a favorite!
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
This is not my favorite of the 'Rita flavors, but it's pretty good. It packs a good punch and sneaks up on you. Great for mixing, the beach and summer nights!
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Megan B.
Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?
Carolyn H.