BY BUD LIGHT

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a dumb quest...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Taylor T.
I think this was the first or second flavor they came out with, so it's definitely a favorite! I like all the ritas except mango!
Keyonna S.
This is my fav flavor! Be careful when drinking them, they will get you drunk fast if you drink too many too quickly.
lesly h.
Bronx , NY
This is my preferred flavor out of all of them! the lemon one is second, but this will kick in pretty fast.
Jani T.
These are tasty. A good summer drink. Sometimes they're a little too sweet and I can only drink a couple before it's too much. However, if mixed with more bud light or other similar beer, it's a perfect tasting berrita!
Stephanie W.
Saint Ann, MO
I used to love these. Last year, there were in my beach must-haves. I feel like they've even getting sweeter and sweeter. I'm a sweets kinda girl when it comes to my drinks, but even I can't stand these anymore.
Heather H.
Great little canned drink. Perfect for the beach or nice warm day! Cannot drink too many of them because they get too sweet but one or two is perfect especially on a nice hot day!
Sharon G.
These are very good. Really light and refreshing and not too sweet, but sweet enough :) These are a go to when we go to a neighborhood get together. Need to try that lemonade flavor too.
Merveth M.
Brampton, ON
I understand that this is a beer mixed drink, but I found it to be a strange tasting beverage. It was my first time and probably my last time for this flavor. Overall a refreshing beverage but not quite for me.
Chelsea L.
Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita.
Much too sweet for my tastes. Would not re-purchase.
The regular Bud Light is much much better.
Sean G.
It's a very nice drink if you like very fruity flavor. It's easy to drink and very reasonably priced. I love that you can taste the strawberry flavor and not beer.
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?