BY BUD LIGHT #34 in Beer

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a du...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overp...4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Jessica M.
Burgin
These are not my favorite but I do like them. Kinda taste like a beer but with some flavor added. They aren't to bad to drink when you was something but don't want something to get you drunk really fast.
Holly H.
Lebanon , OR
Love these! Got the single small cans because we weren't sure if we'd like them or not but we went back the same weekend to get a case of them we liked them that much! They don't have a big Bud taste the Strawberry masks that, if you're not into beer taste, though it is there.
Demi M.
Pompano Beach
Review for: Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita 16 fl. oz. Can more...
honestly I’m not a big beer drinker or margarita drinker, but I did recently try this product for the first time And I have to say you get what you asked for. For sure can’t be compared to a margarita and as a hint of lime flavor. this is VERY strong in my opinion so if you don’t like strong drinks it might not be for you but I don’t recommend for those that want a cheap summertime drink
Tiana D.
Woodbridge, VA
I was never a fan of beer like products until I tasted this. I think the added flavor made a difference for me. I had this product for the first time on new years day. They are affordable and the packaging is pretty cool. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who likes beer.  For the one's that don't like beer, you can barely taste it with all of the added flavor.
alana j.
key west
This drink is a hard no. I have never made it past a couple sips... and i don't discriminate when it comes to alcohol. One sip and i have a headache from the over abundance of sugar. I can only imagine the hangover that comes with drinking a whole can or more.
Jasmine M.
Canton, GA
DANGER! BEWARE! This "beer" is super sweet and sugary so if you drink too much of it you will get a horrible hang over the next day. (at least that's what happened to me) But overall I think its yummy. I recommend this if you're drinking just to hang out by the pool or a bonfire. Not something you should be drinking all night though. It really messes you up.
Linda J.
Westland , MI
I'm not someone who likes beer, and I wouldn't even consider this a beer but this stuff is amazing!!! Easy to find, cheap, and tastes great. Alcohol percentage is high so I didn't need much to get a good buzz. All my friends liked it too. Will continue to repurchase, I'm the type of person who likes sweet drinks and this is definitely a go to.
Courtney C.
These are so good! It’s not like drinking beer at all, but it doesn’t taste like a margarita all that much either. It mostly tastes like a sweet juice which is really all that is is with such a low alcohol content. Kind of pricier for what it is. A lot of events do carry this which is nice if you are not a typical beer person than I would give this a go!
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
These are delicious but a little too sweet for me. I usually purchase it when we head to the beach and I want something sweet. I'd say I purchase this once every couple months. I recommend it for people who want a carbonated sweet drink.
Tammy V.
I really enjoy drinking this fruity flavor beer. I wish they were larger cans because I drink these too fast. They are a little higher alcohol containt so you do get drunk faster. For women who do not like beer but like fruity drinks I would suggest trying these as they taste very fruity and you can't tell that it is actually beer.
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Megan B.
Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?
Carolyn H.