BY BUD LIGHT

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a dumb quest...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
These are so good! I love that it's a margarita in a can! So convenient and perfect for cookouts and camping. The flavor is the best!
Ali H.
Port Townsend , WA
I love this flavor over all of them but sometimes it's too sweet for me. then I opt for the classic lime a Rita.
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK
Yummy! It is a fun drink, easy drink. These are good for after dinner, a BBQ or a weekend on the lake. Not too sweet but sweet enough for those that do not like "regular alcohol drinks."
Erin D.
Mt Prospect, IL
Pretty sweet drink, a little sugary after a while. That being said it's a good beach or pool drink
Amanda H.
Mooringsport, LA
Coming from a non-beer drinker, I tried it expecting a strawberry margarita flavor. It does NOT taste like that at all. More like a touch of margaritas mix thrown in with beer. Not my favorite, by far...
Mika R.
Love them. They taste great. They are super smooth and not to sugary like other flavored beers.
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
Way too sweet. Poor excuse for a Margarita. This does sneak up on you if you're not careful. I made the mistake of drinking a few tall can at the fair awhile back..never again.
Anita C.
Hoboken, NJ
I love strawberitas! They're my favorite flavor. It's so refreshing and sweet. They're perfect in the summer but I could drink them anytime :)
Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
I don't really like bud light, but I love these. They're pretty good. The straw ba Rita one is my favorite.
Brenna B.
Bowie, MD
One of the top flavors. Like drinking a stawberry daquari margarita. Tastes the best with your toes in the sand
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?