BY BUD LIGHT #34 in Beer

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a du...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overp...4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Alex L.
Leesville
Review for: Lime Straw-Ber-Rita Beer 12 - 8 fl oz cans more...
This product is a good twist on a margarita if you’re not a fan of tequila, like me. Definitely a drink we always keep in the cooler during those hot summer months
Chelsea S.
Covington
Review for: Lime Straw-Ber-Rita Beer 12 - 8 fl oz cans, Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita 16 fl. oz. Can more...
Very flavorful! I have grabbed this a few times for me and the girls-my husband even loves it! There’s multiple flavors to choose from and they’re all A1! Very affordable and would purchase again! 5 stars and definitely an A+!
Sierra F.
Lawton, OK
Review for: Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita 16 fl. oz. Can more...
These are wonderful. And by wonderful I mean, I alway drink too many lol. These are amazing in the summer time here in hot Oklahoma- and that’s coming from a lady who HATES beer! I’d recommend to anyone
Kaylee A.
Review for: Lime Straw-Ber-Rita Beer 12 - 8 fl oz cans more...
These used to be my go to drink when I first started drinking. They are awesome and get you drunk without hating the taste in your mouth. However if you over drink them you will never drink them again.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
oh boy this is my second favorite of the Bud Light Lime products. I love all of these that I have tried and they truly do taste like you are drinking a margarita of whatever flavor you choose. I know the bartender at the resort up North near our cabin and she likes to spoil me by serving these to me with a frosty mug or sugar lines my rim for me. I also am very content just drinking them from the can too. Always refreshing but not too sweet for me. More on the tart side but that is what I like. Yum! Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita
Nicole H.
Louisiana
I don’t normally drink beer (not my thing) but I tried these at a cookout and to my surprise, I actually like them. They have a little bitterness to them but the sweetness overpowers it. I recommend!
Devon H.
Mount Sterling
The Strawberry has been my go to drink when hanging out with friends and going to the local concerts at the fair. I always mix them with my lemonade shakeup. The mixture of the shakeup and the Straw-Rita makes a perfect drink to cool off and enjoying the company of friends
Britt M.
I loved these strawberitas! I would put these in a fancy glass while I watched Bachelor in Paradise. I'm not a huge fan of margaritas, I'm not a huge fan of the taste, so I was skeptical of these going in and I ended up really liking them. It definitely still has a margarita taste, but you also have the strawberry taste as well, it's pretty 50/50. My only drawback was how high in calories each can is, and they're pretty dang small, and they're packed with a ton of sugar as well so I drank these sparingly.
Jessica M.
Burgin
These are not my favorite but I do like them. Kinda taste like a beer but with some flavor added. They aren't to bad to drink when you was something but don't want something to get you drunk really fast.
Holly H.
Lebanon , OR
Love these! Got the single small cans because we weren't sure if we'd like them or not but we went back the same weekend to get a case of them we liked them that much! They don't have a big Bud taste the Strawberry masks that, if you're not into beer taste, though it is there.
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Megan B.
Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?
Carolyn H.