BY BUD LIGHT

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a dumb quest...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Jennifer V.
I tried this thinking, Okay I like beer and I like strawberry. Seriously nasty taste. Maybe the Lime-a-rita is better, but I haven't had the urge to try it.
maggie g.
San Angelo, TX
These little drinks are pretty good. my girlfriend loves them when they are cold and they are enough to get her going and having a good time. very flavorable. i love that it comes in different flavors
Katelyn F.
Staunton, VA
Much better than the line a Rita's. Strawberry taste is pretty good. Great for cookouts and summer get togethers
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
This drink is very good and it is also very fruity. I enjoy drinking it, even on my off days lol.
Janine K.
Red Bank, NJ
I usually drink these instead of drinking beer. They are pretty cheap and taste good! It has a nice fruity flavor.
Michasia D.
One of my favorites of all the flavors. It was number one until the lemonade ones just came out. It is not too strong or heavy like the raspberry one.
Maxie B.
I don't really like fruity tasting beer, but this stuff aint that bad.. Its really good and smooth going down... But it always manages to give me heartburn.
Megan B.
First of all: this stuff is malt liquor. Do not do what I did & try to convince yourself otherwise. It looks & tastes like malt liquor, and if you're drinking them outside in the sun prepare to get drunk fast. Why am I talking about getting drunk? Because why the hell else would you be drinking malt liquor in a can disguised as some weird kind of Margarita made by a company known for beer? That said, this stuff is REALLY good if you throw it in a blender with ice & fruit. So good you can even lie to your friends & tell them it was your own recipe. Yes, that may be something I have done. No, I don't have any shame. And it's a good thing Budweiser doesn't either so they can keep making stuff & giving it cutesy misleading names. And for that, we thank them.
Shaye S.
It's not for everyone. I would say it's an acquired taste for sure. This flavor in particular is one of the better ones. If you're familiar with the Rita Brand, you'll know they have a slightly wide variety of flavors, some better than others. Also fair warning, because it's so sweet you don't realize how much you're really drinking and how much it's actually affecting you until it's too late. They're kind of a dangerous drink because of that so drink it responsibly!
Tytiona M.
Aberdeen, NC
My friends and I love these. These are nice for simple night of fun with the girls. I do like the other flavors too.
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?