BY BUD LIGHT

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a dumb quest...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Shereese J.
Elkins Park, PA
Awesomeness in a can! I love fruity flavored drinks and this satisfies that! I would definitely have these handy at our next BBQ!
Brittany W.
Richmond, VA
I love these! Perfect summer drink! They are very sweet though. I can only drink one of these and then I switch to a regular BL.
Laura M.
Hot Springs
These are really good. Strawberry is the best limearita flavor. It’s kinda pricey for what it is. We have had this a few times.
Alyx M.
Killeen, TX
This is my favorite flavor out of all of them. It's great over ice and is good for someone that doesn't like the taste of beer.
Dana G.
I like the bud light lime strawberitas they have a good taste. I’m not a big drinker but when I do drink these are what I like
Paige H.
Noblesville, IN
I like this flavor. It is very refreshing, but it is also very sugary. The most I could drink at one time would be one.
Lacie D.
Hamilton, OH
I love these!! The small cans are perfect and don't get a chance to get warm. This drink is sweet, and perfect for the summer
LeeAnn D.
Love these so much, perfect on a hot summer day/night. 8% alcohol... Awesome. Every flavor is so good in its own right! Love!
Christy M.
Indianapolis, IN
Perfect for me...I HATE beer and these are absolutely delicious! Love the taste and alcohol content for sure! Deliciousness.
Sadie G.
I don't drink too often, but these I greatly enjoy! :) Perfect little sized can to pour over ice in a glass. Delicious.
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Megan B.
Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?
Carolyn H.