BY BUD LIGHT #35 in Beer

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a du...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overp...4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
April W.
I like trying new foods and drinks and when i tried this I just didn't like it.You could defiantly taste the tin can taste and that overpowers everything.I tasted some strawberry but not much.The price was ok but I will not be buying this again.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
Typically a wine drinker but during the summer I like to switch it up a bit and try something different. The straw-ber-rita was smooth and sweet and felt very refreshing. It's just not something I would go out of my way to buy when I decide to spend a night drinking with friends.
Stormy H.
Athol, Idaho
I really really really dislike beer and I've tried a lot of different kinds but this stuff is amazing!! I love the flavor of it, there's just enough strawberry to cover that bitter beer taste that I personally dislike. A party must for me. YAY, I can hang with the big kids now haha.
Marybeth M.
Delicious and refreshing, it's the perfect drink for people who aren't a fan of beer. I like drinks that are a bit sweeter and fruity, so this hits the spot. Great for chilling around the house or a day at the beach.
Jaime K.
Mars Hill, NC
I'm not much on drinking but these big guys aren't too bad. They aren't as good as Mikes Hard Lemonade, but a close second. They're also pretty cheap for the size. And is definitely on my summer party grocery list!
Stacey P.
Really don't like this that all. I love bud light beer but this margarita thing is just nasty. I hate lime and you can really taste the lime in this. I managed to drink this but I didn't enjoy it and it left an aftertaste in my mouth for a while.
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
I absolutely love these in every flavor! They taste amazing, they aren't to expensive and the alcohol content is 8% so you feel warm and fuzzy right away! Best thing ever! You can mix them with redbull or any juices to change up the flavors and they are small enough to pack in a ice chest.
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
These little cans of beer taste amazing , I'm not a big fan of bud light But i have to admit i indulge myself with these . I think these are perfect to drink at cookouts or just home drinking in general to feel a nice buzz without getting drunk. Also another perk is : They taste amazing .
Lareina H.
Lehigh Acres , FL
I love these they taste so yummy and two cans can cause a pretty good buzz . I love the flavor it's like drinking a flavored soda with a awesome kick. I also like that I didn't not really get a bad hangover after a night of drinking them.
Kristine A.
I like the Lime Rita much better. I like fruity drinks and flavors, but this one just strikes me as way too sweet. It's not as refreshing to drink. It's like it leaves a coat of sugar on my teeth.
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Megan B.
Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?
Carolyn H.