BY BUD LIGHT

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a dumb quest...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
tressa s.
Oak Hill, WV
I personally don't like the taste of beer. I gave bud light strawnerita a try & actually liked it. It's almost like a malt wine.
Ashley M.
This flavor is my favorite. I love how its always in stock at any grocery store. I like the other flavors too but I LOVE this one
Ashley M.
Liberty , KY
I don't usually drink beer, never really cared for the taste but however these are extremely good. Still has a small beer taste.
Brittany W.
Richmond, VA
I love these! Perfect summer drink! They are very sweet though. I can only drink one of these and then I switch to a regular BL.
Ashleigh G.
Jackson Center, OH
These are good but they are really on the sweet side. I've tried some of the other flavors and I would rank this in second place.
Taylor T.
I think this was the first or second flavor they came out with, so it's definitely a favorite! I like all the ritas except mango!
Jennifer F.
Baltimore , MD
Suuuper sweet and a little over kill tbh, but if it's a hot summer day and I'm not feeling a beer or liquor, this is a good go-to
Rebecca C.
National City, CA
I love the little size of these these are great when we go to the pool I throw some of these in a little cooler and there you go
Sydney S.
Review for: Lime Straw-Ber-Rita Beer 12 - 8 fl oz cans more...
It’s Kind of like a strawberry daiquiri but in a can! Usually my goto alcoholic beverage, if you like strawberry flavored drinks!
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
I have friends that love these, I however don't like them one bit they have too much of a beer taste to me and I don't like beer
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Megan B.
Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?
Carolyn H.