BY BUD LIGHT

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a dumb quest...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Carley P.
North Beach, MD
Perfect summer drink! These are great straight from the can or poured over ice. Perfect for those warm summer nights.
Melissa C.
Philadelphia, Pa
These taste so good! They are small but they are so good and go down smooth that you don't realize how many you can drink in a short amount of time! Perfect for summer BBQ's!
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
They might be small but each of those is 8% alcohol so just one gives you a good buzz. I really like the Strawberry and limearitas but I haven't tried the mango. If you go to the Bud Light website thy have a ton of recipes for mixing them :)
courtney h.
Forrest City, AR
For them being so small they give a buz just as fast as a regular bud light. I love tthese on a summer night laying low on a back road.
Denise V.
I was very hesitant of these knowing they were made by Bud Light and me not being a beer person, however I love them! They're not something you can drink more than a couple at a time but for a drink here or there they're amazing!
Kara S.
This is such a great summer drink! They're a little sweet but really delicious! If you have one or two it's not too sweet.
Sarah N.
Oreland, PA
Too sweet!!! I can really only drink one of these bad boys. Also, if you drink too many, have fun having red poop the next morning...not a good look.
Angela T.
Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors. I believe that the idea behind this was very innovative. If you love the taste of bud light plus additional flavor, then I recommend this. Very Possible to get a buzz from one can.
Amanda R.
Fairless Hls, PA
Sure these are full of sugar and aren't healthy for you, but I will always pay for this at a concert before I spend $20 on a 12-oz beer.
Jessica C.
Worth, IL
Yumm!!! My go to summer drink! Small can size so its always cold and stays in the cooler better.
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?