BY BUD LIGHT

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a dumb quest...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I was not impressed with this flavor. It has a strange taste. Sort of like a Four Loko. They are very strong and gave me a stomach ache!
lisa F.
Dallas, TX
The strawberry rita is very good ice cold.we put them in the freezer long enough to get a little slushy. Very good on a hot texas day.
Sarah K.
Altoona, PA
Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita Surprinsgly tasty and refreshing! These are great for when you want to have something different.
courtney h.
Forrest City, AR
For them being so small they give a buz just as fast as a regular bud light. I love tthese on a summer night laying low on a back road.
Mallory R.
Lakeland
Great for a girls night in. Perfect for a movie and some chocolates. It is a nice mix of flavors. Love this and so do my girlfriends
Julie R.
Aiea, HI
I have notice on some of the days I drank at least two or more I would get a headache I don't know why but I assume it was from this
stephen h.
Pigeon Forge, TN
This stuff is horrible! Way too sweet but I guess that's what you should expect when you try to get a margarita from a beer company.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
These are so good! I love that it's a margarita in a can! So convenient and perfect for cookouts and camping. The flavor is the best!
Ashley C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This drink is okay. It is a little bit sour for my taste and tastes too much like beer for me. But it is great to sip on at parties.
Kimberlynn L.
Clayton, NC
Very sweet. This is not something I would drink all night. More like one and done with this drink. I just won't ever buy these again.
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Megan B.
Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?
Carolyn H.