BY BUD LIGHT

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a dumb quest...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Cassandra K.
i mean.... if you're buying a large can like this your expectation are probably low so you're not going to be too disappointed. however this really isn't good. super sugary and not that great of a taste. super cheap though so i can't complain there.
Belinda B.
These are really great. I generally stick to drinking these in various flavors or one other brand. Fairly easy to find at your local store and a decent price. Not your typical beer flavor, believe it or not I'm not a fan of regular beer
Tierra N.
I don’t really like beer but this remind me of a cooler the taste is good and you will get a nice buzz I think it’s more of a ladies drink but I have saw men drink them too they are affordable for what they are I was very satisfied
Baires S.
Key West
This was a go to drink when I was in college a few years ago especially when I played video games. Sweet enough for me to ignore the beer flavor. Now I find it to be too sweet now that I've started decreasing my sugar intake.
Cayla H.
Tastes so good and has a high alcohol content! I like all the flavors and they come in big cans, small cans, or cases. I like to pour this over ice it makes it taste even better. I'd recommend this product to a friend!
Tara F.
Brooklyn, OH
I LOVE this beverage! It is a bit stronger than regular beer with 8% alcoholic content but it's one of my favorites. I have purchased it at Walmart, Giant Eagle and beer distributors. I am definitely overall satisfied!
Tiffany J.
These things are the BOMB DOT FREAKING COME! They are very affordable. I don’t usually buy beer cause I don’t like beer but I purchased this. I bought it at Walmart, and repeat consumer!! Definitely satisfied
Krista L.
Equality, AL
These are ok but far from my favorite. It’s got a bit of a strange taste as it’s still a beer but has a strawberry flavor. I’d rather buy my margarita mixes and make a true margarita than drink these.
Kirsten P.
Hamilton, OH
One of my favorites, great summer time, easy to grab and go drink. Great for when you aren't sure what you want and you only know you just don't want boring beer. Most gas stations have them.
Katelin L.
Christiansbrg, VA
It tastes nothing like a beer, but i didn't expect it to. It had more of an artificial flavor than expected which was disappointing as i was hoping it'd be more of a natural strawberry flavor.
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?