BY BUD LIGHT

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a dumb quest...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Ashley C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This drink is okay. It is a little bit sour for my taste and tastes too much like beer for me. But it is great to sip on at parties.
stephen h.
Pigeon Forge, TN
This stuff is horrible! Way too sweet but I guess that's what you should expect when you try to get a margarita from a beer company.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
These are so good! I love that it's a margarita in a can! So convenient and perfect for cookouts and camping. The flavor is the best!
Julie R.
Aiea, HI
I have notice on some of the days I drank at least two or more I would get a headache I don't know why but I assume it was from this
Kimberlynn L.
Clayton, NC
Very sweet. This is not something I would drink all night. More like one and done with this drink. I just won't ever buy these again.
Stephanie G.
North Providence, RI
Heart burn in a can. Doesn't taste like a margarita or beer. It will however take 2 tall boys for a decent buzz, so that's a plus.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Not a big fan of this brand of flavored fruit-arita drinks. Maybe good for a party, drive in or camping. Won't be purchasing again.
Ashley O.
Birch Run, MI
Taste way to much like beer, it's not a good combination of flavors, their other flavors like peach and raspberry are much better.
Telysa P.
This drink is my favorite Rita of them all. The others taste good but I just prefer this one. It tastes good and a relaxing drink.
Selenny S.
Boston, MA
One of the best drinks for the summer. Very refreshing. Literally one of the only drinks i buy in summer. Not too sweet just right.
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Megan B.
Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?
Carolyn H.