BY BUD LIGHT #34 in Beer

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a du...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overp...4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Megan B.
First of all: this stuff is malt liquor. Do not do what I did & try to convince yourself otherwise. It looks & tastes like malt liquor, and if you're drinking them outside in the sun prepare to get drunk fast. Why am I talking about getting drunk? Because why the hell else would you be drinking malt liquor in a can disguised as some weird kind of Margarita made by a company known for beer? That said, this stuff is REALLY good if you throw it in a blender with ice & fruit. So good you can even lie to your friends & tell them it was your own recipe. Yes, that may be something I have done. No, I don't have any shame. And it's a good thing Budweiser doesn't either so they can keep making stuff & giving it cutesy misleading names. And for that, we thank them.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
I've tried all the variations. These are absolutely delicious but you must be careful. They are like candy so you can drink a whole pack before you know it! Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita
Justin H.
Green Bay, WI
Very great tasting fruit flavored beer. Gives a nice refreshing taste of strawberries and not over powering taste of beer. Very affordable and would recommend a try.
Victoria S.
I love this type of alcohol. It is great for a night out, a BYOB, making mix drinks. It is high quality alcohol. It is basically sold everywhere at an affordable price. It is also a top. 100% satisfaction.   very sweet and stronger than you think
Rosio R.
I love my strawberitas I'm not a very big fan of beer but I mean who doesn't love margaritas. At first I wasn't very convinced but once I tasted it I really like the taste.
Shakira T.
Cinnaminson, NJ
I don't care for bud light but I do love strawberries and margaritas. When I was offered one of these at my friend's party, I was skeptical at first, but this is refreshing! it has a pleasant taste, no after taste, and is in a can. meaning I can take this to the beach, to the pool, to bbqs and more. if you like twisted drinks add this one to your list because it's delivious!
Amber S.
Orange, CA
Why do I like this drink so much? hahah I thought I would hate it just because 1. I hate beer and 2. Beer and Margaritas just doesn't sound appealing to me. But I love this stuff. If you don't like sweet drinks then you'll probably hate it though. Its annoyingly sweet, but I dig it. I always get these for trips. They're easy to go down and keeps you refreshed, especially when it's nice and cold!
criscia a.
Milton, FL
I am not a big beer drinker but I do like to try new things. My son brought home a pack of these and I decided to try them. At first, I really liked the taste. It had a nice sweet strawberry taste. But after a few more sips I started to get an after taste. It's a fairly strong beer for me too. I wasn't able to finish drinking it but it was still a pleasant experience.
Cori C.
I didn't have high expectations when I tried it, seeing that it was a "margarita" in a can being made by a beer company. It wasn't awful by any means, but it wasn't great either. It's a very strange taste that I guess must be an acquired one. It is very sweet, but in a sort of thick, sticky way, like honey is. Would probably be better when used as a base for a blended drink, but all in all, not terrible. And hey, they'll get you drunk fast! Good to pack in the cooler for the beach or cook out.
Shaye S.
It's not for everyone. I would say it's an acquired taste for sure. This flavor in particular is one of the better ones. If you're familiar with the Rita Brand, you'll know they have a slightly wide variety of flavors, some better than others. Also fair warning, because it's so sweet you don't realize how much you're really drinking and how much it's actually affecting you until it's too late. They're kind of a dangerous drink because of that so drink it responsibly!
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Megan B.
Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?
Carolyn H.