BY BUD LIGHT

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a dumb quest...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Kara S.
This is such a great summer drink! They're a little sweet but really delicious! If you have one or two it's not too sweet.
Sarah N.
Oreland, PA
Too sweet!!! I can really only drink one of these bad boys. Also, if you drink too many, have fun having red poop the next morning...not a good look.
Angela T.
Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors. I believe that the idea behind this was very innovative. If you love the taste of bud light plus additional flavor, then I recommend this. Very Possible to get a buzz from one can.
Amanda R.
Fairless Hls, PA
Sure these are full of sugar and aren't healthy for you, but I will always pay for this at a concert before I spend $20 on a 12-oz beer.
Jessica C.
Worth, IL
Yumm!!! My go to summer drink! Small can size so its always cold and stays in the cooler better.
Wendi B.
YUM YUM!!! Cranberry is my favorite but it is so hard to find now. "Holiday special". Booo The taste is awesome!
N Z.
Absolutely love these! They are delicious! They are a little expensive where I live for such a tiny can but otherwise, highly recommended.
Jennifer V.
I tried this thinking, Okay I like beer and I like strawberry. Seriously nasty taste. Maybe the Lime-a-rita is better, but I haven't had the urge to try it.
maggie g.
San Angelo, TX
These little drinks are pretty good. my girlfriend loves them when they are cold and they are enough to get her going and having a good time. very flavorable. i love that it comes in different flavors
Katelyn F.
Staunton, VA
Much better than the line a Rita's. Strawberry taste is pretty good. Great for cookouts and summer get togethers
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?