BY BUD LIGHT

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a dumb quest...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Emma M.
Ashburn, VA
I'm a big fan of the Straw-Ber-Rita. The flavor is a little sweet for me though. If you feel the same, I suggest trying the Raz-Ber-Rita which is raspberry flavor. That's my favorite flavor overall.
Emily P.
This is the only sweet beer id drink. I actually like this one better than the Limearita flavor.
Aimee M.
Daytona Beach, FL
I love this to make all sorts of cocktails, I add it to sprite, or I blend it with crushed ice and cherries.
Paige H.
Noblesville, IN
I like this flavor. It is very refreshing, but it is also very sugary. The most I could drink at one time would be one.
Mariana E.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite flavor! I love drinking it by itself. I never add anything else to it because it's perfect by itself! Great for a nice summer day
Amanda D.
Pekin, IL
I loved these until I had a little too much fun with them one night and the next 2 days straight I puked them back up, so I do not drink these anymore. I can't even stand the smell.
Lacie D.
Hamilton, OH
I love these!! The small cans are perfect and don't get a chance to get warm. This drink is sweet, and perfect for the summer
Quynn B.
My favorite Rita of all. Sweet, tart and yummy. This is the first one I had and I stick with it. It is so good.
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
I have friends that love these, I however don't like them one bit they have too much of a beer taste to me and I don't like beer
Breanna R.
Arlington, TX
I tried these and I'm not very fond of them i guess maybe its because its beer, and i don't like beer at all. So if you're a beer drinker then these are perfect for you!
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?