BY BUD LIGHT #35 in Beer

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a du...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overp...4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Alessandra C.
New Britain, CT
Review for: Lime Straw-Ber-Rita Beer 12 - 8 fl oz cans more...
Ugh. This is way way too surgery and I love me some margaritas but this really doesn’t do it for me. I feel like I just taste the metal and the sugar. Don’t even get me started with the hangover! I cringe when I see people drink this.
Shakia T.
I'm not really a big fan of beer whatsoever but the taste of the Strawberry flavored allowed it to taste like a regular alcoholic beverage. It is something muy friends and I enjoy on a casual night in with girls on game night
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
Review for: Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita 16 fl. oz. Can more...
I like this flavor but it still isn’t my favorite. You can’t taste the beer too much but there is still some taste of it. It is affordable and it’s what I usually buy when a want to drink a little bit.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
These are ok but far from my favorite. It’s got a bit of a strange taste as it’s still a beer but has a strawberry flavor. I’d rather buy my margarita mixes and make a true margarita than drink these.
Cristina R.
Review for: Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita 16 fl. oz. Can more...
The most disappointing part of the Straw(b) is that it doesn’t taste anything like strawberry, or even artificial strawberry. But if you can move past that, it’s a great choice. It’s significantly sweeter than the Lime, and even tastes a bit more sugary than Raz, so it would be hard to drink too many Straw(b)s at once.
BRANDY R.
Chipley, FL
I wanted to love this, I really did. I love strawberry margaritas, but this fails in so many ways. It is so overly sweet I had to force the first sip down. I had two sips and had to give it away
Kirsten P.
Hamilton, OH
One of my favorites, great summer time, easy to grab and go drink. Great for when you aren't sure what you want and you only know you just don't want boring beer. Most gas stations have them.
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
It tastes nothing like a beer, but i didn't expect it to. It had more of an artificial flavor than expected which was disappointing as i was hoping it'd be more of a natural strawberry flavor.
Tabitha M.
Review for: Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita 16 fl. oz. Can more...
I’m not a big fan of margaritas but I do like the way this tastes. It’s also very reasonably priced. For beginner drinkers you can get a good tasting drink for a good price and still get tipsy.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Yuck ! Everyone seems to love these but I thought they were disgusting . I'm not a beer fan , but strawberry beer ? I thought I'd give it a try : I sure wish I wouldn't have spent the money on them 🤢
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Megan B.
Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?
Carolyn H.