BY BUD LIGHT

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a dumb quest...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Abi M.
Mechanicsville
TASTE SO GOOD. haha, if only i could tell you my story's with this beverage. tell you what though, i had a blast!! wonderful drink for a good time!
Christina B.
Raleigh , NC
I love the taste of these drinks and agree that they are perfect for the summer, but I hate that they have so many calories in such a small amount!
Carolyn C.
Earle, AR
I love these. The taste is very pleasant and refreshing. I usually drink it with ice. I don't mind the sweet taste that everybody is talking about.
Mackenzie S.
These are really good! Small but they pack a good punch really quick so be careful! Overall good drink with lots of flavor. Perfect for summertime!
Jennifer S.
I love all the titans! However, this is my favorite one. I enjoy it on a regular basis. It's a quick pick me up, if you had a rough day at work.
Cathy R.
Cleveland , TN
I really like it. I pour mine in a glass with salt rim and is so good. So many flavors to choose from too. Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita
Amelia V.
San Antonio
I love this product it great beer and great taste of the favor and it great for party and get together and it not a disappoint at all it must buy
Anita C.
Hoboken, NJ
I love strawberitas! They're my favorite flavor. It's so refreshing and sweet. They're perfect in the summer but I could drink them anytime :)
Alicia C.
Not a big fan of beer products, but this drink isn't that bad to tolerate. I like the fruity flavors added to the beer to change up the taste.
Lacey R.
I LOOOOVE this product. It is such an awesome drink to have when it’s really hot outside as well. One of my top favorite summer/boating drinks.
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Megan B.
Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?
Carolyn H.