BY BUD LIGHT

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a dumb quest...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Carrie R.
Winchester , VA
This flavor is ok - it's really quite sweet so it's hard to drink more than one.
Ashleigh G.
Jackson Center, OH
These are good but they are really on the sweet side. I've tried some of the other flavors and I would rank this in second place.
Jennifer B.
I love these! They're one of my favorite "rita" flavors that Bud Light has to offer. If you get a pack, it's a pretty good deal. They're great for summer or watching the game in front of the TV!
Heather R.
indianapolis, in
Has a nice strawberry taste but it can't be a little strong/sour tasting too.
Christina H.
Tulare, CA
I'm not a fan of this flavor. I've tried just about all of them. This one tasted just like the original flavor to me with a scent of strawberry. I do really like the mango and Apple flavor.
Brittany W.
Richmond, VA
I love these! Perfect summer drink! They are very sweet though. I can only drink one of these and then I switch to a regular BL.
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
I absolutely love these in every flavor! They taste amazing, they aren't to expensive and the alcohol content is 8% so you feel warm and fuzzy right away! Best thing ever! You can mix them with redbull or any juices to change up the flavors and they are small enough to pack in a ice chest.
Kristina B.
This is a fun party starter, if you don't like the taste of strong alcohol, you probably won't like these.
Emma M.
Ashburn, VA
I'm a big fan of the Straw-Ber-Rita. The flavor is a little sweet for me though. If you feel the same, I suggest trying the Raz-Ber-Rita which is raspberry flavor. That's my favorite flavor overall.
Emily P.
This is the only sweet beer id drink. I actually like this one better than the Limearita flavor.
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?