BY BUD LIGHT #35 in Beer

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a du...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overp...4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Appearance - Fluorescent, glow-in the dark pink, that looks fairly red in certain lights. Somewhat hazy, absolutely no head poured and decent amount of lively bubble action.

Smell - Artificial lime and strawberry all the way. I can almost taste how sticky this is going to be through my nose. Nothing offensive, just artificial.

Taste - Artificial strawberry with a health dose of lime (which may be artificial as well). The sour lime actually cuts through the otherwise ridiculous level of sweetness quite nicely. Still too sweet. After a few sips and you mouth is numb with sweetness, I taste virtually nothing.

Mouthfeel - Highly carbonated, gassy, body is too heavy and sticky. Drinks like a heavily carbonated cooler or a Mike's Hard Lemonade.

Overall - Expectations were low and I won't finish the glass because of the crazy sweetness which starts getting to you after a few sips, but my low expectations were actually met and slightly exceeded with the end result. Bud Lime Straw-Ber-Ita - could've been so much worse.
Cassandra K.
i mean.... if you're buying a large can like this your expectation are probably low so you're not going to be too disappointed. however this really isn't good. super sugary and not that great of a taste. super cheap though so i can't complain there.
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
i love the taste of this beer .it kind of  dont even taste like beer to me.it has a great taste.its pretty affordable about the going beer price. compared to other beers it has a better taste.i drink it often. im really satisfied with it.i recommend it
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
These are great! Have a good flavor. Great value and have super cute packaging. Amazing to have in the summertime on the lake! Stronger than you would think. Four stars because I think they can get hard to drink after a while because they’re so sweet.
Jasmine M.
Laurel, MD
Review for: Lime Straw-Ber-Rita Beer 12 - 8 fl oz cans more...
Strawberita is my favorite drink! I love that you can taste the strawberries and it’s not just raw alcohol. Me and my friends go through them quick but it’s an affordable price. Of course i would buy this again and recommend it to everyone!
Belinda B.
These are really great. I generally stick to drinking these in various flavors or one other brand. Fairly easy to find at your local store and a decent price. Not your typical beer flavor, believe it or not I'm not a fan of regular beer
Baires S.
Key West
This was a go to drink when I was in college a few years ago especially when I played video games. Sweet enough for me to ignore the beer flavor. Now I find it to be too sweet now that I've started decreasing my sugar intake.
Valerie P.
While this beer has a lot of flavor, in my opinion it is too sugary. The sugar almost overpowers the flavor of the beverage and makes it hard to enjoy more than one. If this drink were more diluted it would be more enjoyable.
Nancy H.
Eden, NC
Review for: Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita 16 fl. oz. Can more...
This beer is nice for those that isn’t quite fond of just the “beer” taste and need that extra flavor. It is smooth, easy to drink and is great for that girls night out. Packaging is cute as well. I do recommend to others.
Allie P.
Summerville, SC
Very reasonable price. No strong alcohol taste but works as a beer and alcohol. A little tp sweet for me it made my teeth hurt. But overall good for social drinking.
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Megan B.
Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?
Carolyn H.