BY BUD LIGHT #35 in Beer

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a du...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overp...4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Ashley M.
Erwin
Definitely love this product. It's a drink you can have on ice or blended with ice to cool down in the summer. Alcohol content is moderate which makes it great for day drinking.
Sarah Emily R.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Lime Straw-Ber-Rita Beer 12 - 8 fl oz cans more...
While the product does taste good, and packs a punch, it is far too sweet to be able to drink a whole one or more than one. Overall I wish it were less sweet because I might buy the product more often.
Sierra F.
Lawton, OK
Review for: Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita 16 fl. oz. Can more...
These are wonderful. And by wonderful I mean, I alway drink too many lol. These are amazing in the summer time here in hot Oklahoma- and that’s coming from a lady who HATES beer! I’d recommend to anyone
Chelsea S.
Covington
Review for: Lime Straw-Ber-Rita Beer 12 - 8 fl oz cans, Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita 16 fl. oz. Can more...
Very flavorful! I have grabbed this a few times for me and the girls-my husband even loves it! There’s multiple flavors to choose from and they’re all A1! Very affordable and would purchase again! 5 stars and definitely an A+!
AMANDA S.
GREENFIELD TWP
Such a great beer! Great flavor great price. I highly reccomend. I purchase this beer over any other it is AMAZING! We freeze ours till slushie and drink on hot days!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
oh boy this is my second favorite of the Bud Light Lime products. I love all of these that I have tried and they truly do taste like you are drinking a margarita of whatever flavor you choose. I know the bartender at the resort up North near our cabin and she likes to spoil me by serving these to me with a frosty mug or sugar lines my rim for me. I also am very content just drinking them from the can too. Always refreshing but not too sweet for me. More on the tart side but that is what I like. Yum! Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita
Britt M.
I loved these strawberitas! I would put these in a fancy glass while I watched Bachelor in Paradise. I'm not a huge fan of margaritas, I'm not a huge fan of the taste, so I was skeptical of these going in and I ended up really liking them. It definitely still has a margarita taste, but you also have the strawberry taste as well, it's pretty 50/50. My only drawback was how high in calories each can is, and they're pretty dang small, and they're packed with a ton of sugar as well so I drank these sparingly.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
I really liked this beverage! I purchased this at my local liquor store when it was first released. It is refreshing, tastes delicious and is identical to a strawberry margarita. This beverage is fairly strong, however I did enjoy it and would definitely purchase it again. It is one of my favorite alcoholic beverages.
Holly H.
Lebanon, OR
Love these! Got the single small cans because we weren't sure if we'd like them or not but we went back the same weekend to get a case of them we liked them that much! They don't have a big Bud taste the Strawberry masks that, if you're not into beer taste, though it is there.
Tiana D.
I was never a fan of beer like products until I tasted this. I think the added flavor made a difference for me. I had this product for the first time on new years day. They are affordable and the packaging is pretty cool. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who likes beer.  For the one's that don't like beer, you can barely taste it with all of the added flavor.
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Megan B.
Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?
Carolyn H.