BY BUD LIGHT

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a dumb quest...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Julie R.
Aiea, HI
I have notice on some of the days I drank at least two or more I would get a headache I don't know why but I assume it was from this
Bridget D.
Wallins creek, KY
Absolutely great to drink with cookouts and pizza.. Good taste.. I like the strawberry flavor the best
Anna V.
Fort Worth, TX
I love the taste but watch out because of all of the sugar you'll have a killer hangover if you don't stay hydrated. But great flavor and good price for taking to the lake or beach!
Tori C.
Adams Center, NY
I absolutely love these! They're very tasty. They do have a lot of alcohol content in them, so you should watch how much you drink, but they're my favorite. They're not a bad price either. Bud Light also has other margaritas in different flavors so there's a variety to choose from.
Lareina H.
Lehigh Acres , FL
I love these they taste so yummy and two cans can cause a pretty good buzz . I love the flavor it's like drinking a flavored soda with a awesome kick. I also like that I didn't not really get a bad hangover after a night of drinking them.
Sarah C.
Super sweet, even for me - and I love sweet stuff! I can only drink 1, maybe 2 at most in one sitting. I would like to try the cranberry version if I can find it this holiday season.
Jessi C.
Hackensack, NJ
Always grab a pack when me and my girlfriends are watching our shows minus the kids. We love them they taste great and not too fattening. Only can drink cold or they don't taste as good.
Courtney  M.
Tastes great. Only thing I really can drink with out getting sick. Besides beer
Jeri G.
Casey, IL
Not a fan of the Straw-ber-rita. The strawberry is very sweet and there is way too much red dye. I think it taste like food dye mostly. Your whole mouth turns red after drinking this. I prefer their other flavors.
Cynthia A.
My husband and I love these! He's a liquor drinker and I'm a wine drinker, these are the only things we can agree on! All the flavors are good but Strawberry is my favorite :)
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?