BY BUD LIGHT

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a dumb quest...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
Typically a wine drinker but during the summer I like to switch it up a bit and try something different. The straw-ber-rita was smooth and sweet and felt very refreshing. It's just not something I would go out of my way to buy when I decide to spend a night drinking with friends.
Lindsey E.
Glen Carbon, IL
I enjoy the taste of, even if they are on a the sweet side. Given the sweetness and the higher alcohol content, I love mixing these with a sparkling water! Makes it lighter and very refreshing! I don't think I could down many of these straight in one sitting or I would be bombed with a tummy ache! 😂
Marybeth M.
Delicious and refreshing, it's the perfect drink for people who aren't a fan of beer. I like drinks that are a bit sweeter and fruity, so this hits the spot. Great for chilling around the house or a day at the beach.
LeeAnn D.
Love these so much, perfect on a hot summer day/night. 8% alcohol... Awesome. Every flavor is so good in its own right! Love!
Lex M.
These are so yummy!!!! I can drink so many of these! They aren't too expensive, and I drink these with my friends all of the time!!! Everyone i know loves these and would recommend these to a friend!!!
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
It's a great adult beverages, good flavor and nice price. I bought for $1.00. l tried for first time and I liked. It's has 8% alc/vol. Perfectly for summer.
Elizabeth F.
Cleveland, OH
These bad boys are so good. They are sweet without being over sweet. and they don't give me heart burn like many wine coolers or twisted tea.
Jewels T.
Katy
My go-to when it's hot outside, keeps you refresh while you enjoy a back yard bbq.
Stormy H.
Athol, Idaho
I really really really dislike beer and I've tried a lot of different kinds but this stuff is amazing!! I love the flavor of it, there's just enough strawberry to cover that bitter beer taste that I personally dislike. A party must for me. YAY, I can hang with the big kids now haha.
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Love love love the strawberitas! One of my all time favorite summer drinks!
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?