• Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita 16 fl. oz. Can

BY BUD LIGHT

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a du...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overp...4 Answers
Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita

Start your review of Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Cassandra R.
Owensboro
Very smooth taste! The strawberry flavor really comes through! It is a great value for the price!
Brandi E.
Rosston, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
These are one of my favorites and I don’t even like beer that much but this I will drink any day
Valerie R.
San Benito, TX
These are not my favorite because they are very strong! The flavors aren’t the best for my taste
Lexi L.
Hayes, VA
Hangover in a can. Stuff is so sweet and kills your stomach with all the sugar and stuff in it
Nadia H.
richmond va
Amazing taste well balanced flavors i would recommend this to anyone who like fruity beverages
Abigail M.
Raeford
Purchased at: Walmart
If I drink this is what I reach for. Very fruity taste but not overpowering sweet. Refreshing.
Stephanie M.
Louisa, KY
I love the strawberry flavored, good price perfect size cans and has a decent amount of alcohol
Bianca S.
South Park, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are very good and my go to’s for when I used to frequent concerts and outdoor activities!
Tori P.
Newport, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
These are yummy! I hate hate hate beer but flavored stuff like this i love. I won’t drink beer
kat N.
Del Mar, CA
One of my favorite premixed drinks. It's super sweet without being overly syrupy. Always yummy.
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Amber M.