BY BUD LIGHT

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a dumb quest...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Jennifer B.
I love these! They're one of my favorite "rita" flavors that Bud Light has to offer. If you get a pack, it's a pretty good deal. They're great for summer or watching the game in front of the TV!
Daniella V.
I like having these on a hot summer day, high in alcohol which is cool with you want to just have a couple and get a buzz without having get full off a bunch of beers
Christina H.
Tulare, CA
I'm not a fan of this flavor. I've tried just about all of them. This one tasted just like the original flavor to me with a scent of strawberry. I do really like the mango and Apple flavor.
Maria P.
West Haven , UT
These are okay. They don't taste a lot like strawberry but it has some flavor. I don't like the taste of beer in cans so I always pour in a glass or use a straw.
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
Way too sweet. Poor excuse for a Margarita. This does sneak up on you if you're not careful. I made the mistake of drinking a few tall can at the fair awhile back..never again.
Sheri S.
Way, way too sweet of a drink for me. I can barely finish half before my stomach is just upset. I would love to see some of the fruity flavor cut down a bit to really be able to enjoy one.
Stacey K.
Marion, OH
This is very yummy! I first tried a sip a few years back but didn't drink it because I was pregnant, now I had a chance to drink one recently and it went down real smooth. Deff will buy again.
Breanna R.
Arlington, TX
I tried these and I'm not very fond of them i guess maybe its because its beer, and i don't like beer at all. So if you're a beer drinker then these are perfect for you!
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK
Yummy! It is a fun drink, easy drink. These are good for after dinner, a BBQ or a weekend on the lake. Not too sweet but sweet enough for those that do not like "regular alcohol drinks."
Sarah C.
Super sweet, even for me - and I love sweet stuff! I can only drink 1, maybe 2 at most in one sitting. I would like to try the cranberry version if I can find it this holiday season.
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Megan B.
Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?
Carolyn H.