BY BUD LIGHT

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a dumb quest...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Roxy H.
Columbus, OH
I love the flavor of this bud light its great to get when u have a get together with friends and family
Kelly L.
Orlando, FL
I'm not a fan of sugary flavor drinks. It's not terrible tasting but seriously upsets my stomach.
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
I really like these as a already mixed, on the go, easy to access drink. It is enough alcohol for my liking without being to over powering in taste!
Nicole T.
I am NOT a beer drinking kind of gal, so it's sometimes tough to figure out what I'm going to drink at barbecues and other types of parties. I love me some margaritas, so this is an easy alternative! Yummy taste and I tend to like this flavor more than the others.
Disa N.
Concord, NH
This product is a great delicious drink and is definitely not your average beer! If you're in the mood for an adult beverage that sweet, this is your drink. It has a great taste to quench your thirst and will leave you wanting more! I most definitely will buy it again! But be sure to drink responsibly and have a side of water so you won't have a killer headache in the heat this summer.
Danielle U.
Chestertown, MD
Love it one of my favorite alcoholic drinks to drink. Especially at cook outs and get together , Taste so good
Tara B.
One of my go to summer drinks! Out of all the flavors this and the watermelon are my favorite. Affordable, crisp and refreshing! Perfect from the can, over ice or blended with ice. Will continue to purchase.
Jaime K.
Mars Hill, NC
I'm not much on drinking but these big guys aren't too bad. They aren't as good as Mikes Hard Lemonade, but a close second. They're also pretty cheap for the size. And is definitely on my summer party grocery list!
Christy M.
Indianapolis, IN
Perfect for me...I HATE beer and these are absolutely delicious! Love the taste and alcohol content for sure! Deliciousness.
Teresa F.
Aurora, CO
Flavor is exactly what you expect. They are great as is or blended or put them in the freezer and they turn in to slush!
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?