BY BUD LIGHT

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a dumb quest...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
I love this product and would definitely recommend to anyone of my family members or friends that would use this
Frances S.
I am not a big fan of this drink. It was too bitter for my taste. I might be partial because I do not like beer.
Danielle M.
Nashville, GA
Love it! It is the only way I will drink beer. The taste is fruity but not too sweet and it gets the job done.
Danielle U.
Chestertown, MD
Love it one of my favorite alcoholic drinks to drink. Especially at cook outs and get together , Taste so good
Gwen D.
Cooper city, FL
Man these things are good but strong.
They're very sweet but after one or two cans you're gone die he night!!
Crystal P.
I like this drink but they are supper sweet . I love. Love love margaritas but I think it could taste better!
Mary S.
These are my favorite adult beverage. The flavor is delicious and the cans are small they're worth the price.
Alison M.
These are super sweet. I love margaritas but these are too sugary. they are better if you blend them with ice
LiLi B.
Tulsa, OK
I love drinking bud light lime straberritas it has the perfect balance between strawberry and lime and beer.
Roxy H.
Columbus, OH
I love the flavor of this bud light its great to get when u have a get together with friends and family
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?