BY BUD LIGHT #60 in Beer

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a dumb quest...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Karen J.
Boise, ID
I love the Budweiser brand but these are not good at all! Don't even taste like strawberry, disappointed! It has a weird taste, I don't recommend it. I tried it twice and both times were not good.
Victoria S.
Berlin, NJ
I love this type of alcohol. It is great for a night out, a BYOB, making mix drinks. It is high quality alcohol. It is basically sold everywhere at an affordable price. It is also a top. 100% satisfaction.   very sweet and stronger than you think
Rosio R.
I love my strawberitas I'm not a very big fan of beer but I mean who doesn't love margaritas. At first I wasn't very convinced but once I tasted it I really like the taste.
Shakira T.
Cinnaminson, NJ
I don't care for bud light but I do love strawberries and margaritas. When I was offered one of these at my friend's party, I was skeptical at first, but this is refreshing! it has a pleasant taste, no after taste, and is in a can. meaning I can take this to the beach, to the pool, to bbqs and more. if you like twisted drinks add this one to your list because it's delivious!
Amber S.
Orange, CA
Why do I like this drink so much? hahah I thought I would hate it just because 1. I hate beer and 2. Beer and Margaritas just doesn't sound appealing to me. But I love this stuff. If you don't like sweet drinks then you'll probably hate it though. Its annoyingly sweet, but I dig it. I always get these for trips. They're easy to go down and keeps you refreshed, especially when it's nice and cold!
criscia a.
Pace, FL
I am not a big beer drinker but I do like to try new things. My son brought home a pack of these and I decided to try them. At first, I really liked the taste. It had a nice sweet strawberry taste. But after a few more sips I started to get an after taste. It's a fairly strong beer for me too. I wasn't able to finish drinking it but it was still a pleasant experience.
Cori C.
I didn't have high expectations when I tried it, seeing that it was a "margarita" in a can being made by a beer company. It wasn't awful by any means, but it wasn't great either. It's a very strange taste that I guess must be an acquired one. It is very sweet, but in a sort of thick, sticky way, like honey is. Would probably be better when used as a base for a blended drink, but all in all, not terrible. And hey, they'll get you drunk fast! Good to pack in the cooler for the beach or cook out.
Shaye S.
It's not for everyone. I would say it's an acquired taste for sure. This flavor in particular is one of the better ones. If you're familiar with the Rita Brand, you'll know they have a slightly wide variety of flavors, some better than others. Also fair warning, because it's so sweet you don't realize how much you're really drinking and how much it's actually affecting you until it's too late. They're kind of a dangerous drink because of that so drink it responsibly!
Disa N.
Concord, NH
This product is a great delicious drink and is definitely not your average beer! If you're in the mood for an adult beverage that sweet, this is your drink. It has a great taste to quench your thirst and will leave you wanting more! I most definitely will buy it again! But be sure to drink responsibly and have a side of water so you won't have a killer headache in the heat this summer.
Ashley S.
I was really disappointed in these. They had a strong "malt" taste and the strawberry flavor was too fake. I wasn't expecting a fresh strawberry flavor, but I had hoped that it would be a little better than what it is. I don't find this refreshing and it is almost hard to finish a full can.
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Megan B.
Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?
Carolyn H.