BY BUD LIGHT

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a dumb quest...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Stacey P.
Really don't like this that all. I love bud light beer but this margarita thing is just nasty. I hate lime and you can really taste the lime in this. I managed to drink this but I didn't enjoy it and it left an aftertaste in my mouth for a while.
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
These little cans of beer taste amazing , I'm not a big fan of bud light But i have to admit i indulge myself with these . I think these are perfect to drink at cookouts or just home drinking in general to feel a nice buzz without getting drunk. Also another perk is : They taste amazing .
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
I absolutely love these in every flavor! They taste amazing, they aren't to expensive and the alcohol content is 8% so you feel warm and fuzzy right away! Best thing ever! You can mix them with redbull or any juices to change up the flavors and they are small enough to pack in a ice chest.
Lareina H.
Lehigh Acres , FL
I love these they taste so yummy and two cans can cause a pretty good buzz . I love the flavor it's like drinking a flavored soda with a awesome kick. I also like that I didn't not really get a bad hangover after a night of drinking them.
Kristine A.
I like the Lime Rita much better. I like fruity drinks and flavors, but this one just strikes me as way too sweet. It's not as refreshing to drink. It's like it leaves a coat of sugar on my teeth.
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I completely enjoy having a strawberrity at any time. They are so good refreshing and perfect for the summer. They come in a small cam but one or 2 is great. I love having them with friends. This flavor specially it is delicious.
Alicia G.
Henagar, AL
I love strawberry flavored things but this is disgusting. It's so sickeningly sweet and makes my stomach bloat and hurt. I was really disappointed. I won't touch these with a ten foot pole. 🤢🤢
Stephanie W.
Saint Ann, MO
I used to love these. Last year, there were in my beach must-haves. I feel like they've even getting sweeter and sweeter. I'm a sweets kinda girl when it comes to my drinks, but even I can't stand these anymore.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
I'm not really a what beer drinker so my sister made me try these. They're ok, I can still taste the fuzzy funk after taste of a beer. Get me buzzed/drunk then maybe I'll have one lol
Ashley B.
La Quinta, CA
At first I wasn't sure if I liked it when my friend had me tried it but I didn't hate it enough to stop drinking it so as I was drinking and getting a nice buzzed, I started liking the taste of this more and more. All I needed was one can and I was good.
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Megan B.
Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?
Carolyn H.