BY BUD LIGHT

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a dumb quest...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Kayla B.
Susanville, CA
This one was GREAT over ice. I wish they were a slight bit bigger but their good when you pour them over ice. I hate the taste of beer and this didn't have it all!
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
This is not my favorite of the 'Rita flavors, but it's pretty good. It packs a good punch and sneaks up on you. Great for mixing, the beach and summer nights!
Brianne F.
One of my favorite "adult drinks" I could drink it like a soda (not recommended). But I gives me a good buzz without tasting bitter or like rubbing alcohol.
Maxie B.
I don't really like fruity tasting beer, but this stuff aint that bad.. Its really good and smooth going down... But it always manages to give me heartburn.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
It's a great adult beverages, good flavor and nice price. I bought for $1.00. l tried for first time and I liked. It's has 8% alc/vol. Perfectly for summer.
Jennifer V.
I tried this thinking, Okay I like beer and I like strawberry. Seriously nasty taste. Maybe the Lime-a-rita is better, but I haven't had the urge to try it.
Randi H.
This is such a girly drink but wow I love it. It is pretty stout for something that tastes so good. Don't let the fruity taste fool you it will put ya down!
Johna J.
This is too sweet for my tastes. I would much rather have a plain beer. It also gives me quite a headache. I know people who love it, but it's not for me.
Tracy T.
Bartlett, IL
I personally like the lime, strawberry or watermelon flavor only. A little bit goes a way for me and its very affordable especially for college parties.
Ashley M.
N Charleston, SC
My favorite of the rites! While it is good right out of the can, it is much better when poured over ice. The only downfall is the size of the small cans.
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?