BY BUD LIGHT #35 in Beer

Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita has the great taste of a strawberry margarita with a twist of Bud Light Lime for a delightfully refreshing finish. With Bud Light Lime-Ritas, there’s no need to spend time mixing and blending to prepare a strawberry-flavored beer margarita. Just pop open, pour over ice and enjoy! For added fun, get delicious strawberry margarita recipes from our Tumblr page. see more...

• Does anyone else think these kind of taste like Four Lokos?4 Answers
  • Does this take like beer? I know this may sound like a du...3 Answers
  • Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overp...4 Answers
  • "Stra-ber-rita is my favorite flavor out of the other flavors." in 1 review
Cayla H.
Tastes so good and has a high alcohol content! I like all the flavors and they come in big cans, small cans, or cases. I like to pour this over ice it makes it taste even better. I'd recommend this product to a friend!
Kristin E.
Radford, VA
I did not like the taste of this at all. I have never had a Margarita, but I was expecting it to taste halfway decent. Many of my friends like this product but when i tried it, i could barely drink it. It's a hot mess.
Rachel R.
Sparta, IL
Review for: Lime Straw-Ber-Rita Beer 12 - 8 fl oz cans more...
I’m not a huge fan of any of these, they are weirdly sweet and medicine-y. I would drink again if someone offered, but would not buy again. I’d much rather have a beer, wine, wine cooler, or cocktail. Just not great.
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
These are garbage. Don't waste your time buying. They taste like a headache waiting to happen and are over priced for the quality. Would not recommend to anyone that's legal drinking age ever. Gasoline is probably better.
Melissa E.
Bronx, NY
Usually I can handle drinking almost about anything but this one right here ALWAYS gives me a stomach ache! The taste isn’t bad but after having one or the most 2 it upsets my stomach so much that I’ve stayed away from it.
Nikki A.
Review for: Bud Light Lime Stra-Ber-Rita 16 fl. oz. Can more...
This is just ok, it isn’t for me at all. The flavor is salty to me and gave me a bad stomach ache. I know at lot of people that love this but not me. It’s not bad for the price if you want a quick fruity drink.
Timberly H.
Anderson, IN
Review for: Lime Straw-Ber-Rita Beer 12 - 8 fl oz cans more...
Taste great but can only have so many.. I am not a huge drinker either but it really does taste good.. that flavor is very bold I think but you can most definitely taste that there is alcohol in the beverage
Felicia B.
Ewa Beach, HI
Love this stuff. So so refreshing, especially for hot summer days, by the pool. I don’t drink beer often but when I do this is one of my favorites. It’s summery and light, all of my friends love it as well.
Kaytlyn P.
I would give this product a 10/10 every time. It’s definitely one of my favorite drinks! It’s good on the rocks or straight from the can! Gets you really drunk really fast, haha. Over all nice margarita!!
Eve E.
These are so yummy! I love these! They actually just taste like juice so getting drunk off them isn’t hard. It was one of the first things I tried when I first started drinking and I still will go for one!
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
Anybody else think these small cans are ridiculous?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Does this taste like a margarita you'd get at a bar or restaurant?? Always wanted to try it but wasn't too sure if it'd be good. Does it taste sweet or more strong on the alcohol side?
Megan B.
Is the lime taste noticeable or does the strawberry overpower it?
Carolyn H.